Photo
- - - - -

Miller and Vickerson fined for hits on Cam(None of which were penalized during game)

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31 Match.com

Match.com

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:04 AM

im just glad cam didn't get hurt.

#32 Milehigh_Madness07

Milehigh_Madness07

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:32 PM

Miller's hit and Vickerson's tackle were both flagged actually. So no it did not change the outcome of the game at all actually.

#33 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,161 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

you actually joined to post that? lol

#34 Milehigh_Madness07

Milehigh_Madness07

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

No I joined because I have been a member on the Broncos boards for 5 years and I enjoy having fun debates with other teams fanbases when we play them. Having said that, I have never seen such delusional and off base fans posting complete rubbish and never coming back to eat crow and back up their claims. I had to come see the circus for myself and thought I would clear up any uneducated bs while I was here.

#35 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,060 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

The Vickerson horsecollar that didn't get called was at about 12:15 left in the 3rd. It was a 3rd down play that ended a drive and Vickerson horsecollared Cam on a sack. The one that DID get called happened a drive or two later as Cam was running out of bounds.

#36 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,161 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:47 PM

lol thanks for making the world a better place, gelding.

#37 Milehigh_Madness07

Milehigh_Madness07

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

Not a problem man, always trying to help out the less educated and less informed. BTW if we are being nit-picking over calls I think MIller would have had about 3 more sacks if the blatant holding calls were made ala Greg O, but I guess a win is a win and no need to bicker.

#38 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,001 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

I have never seen such delusional and off base fans posting complete rubbish and never coming back to eat crow and back up their claims. I had to come see the circus for myself and thought I would clear up any uneducated bs while I was here.

i agree. the only thing worse is a rival fan who hides until his team wins and then registers to talk poo about the "delusional homers".

#39 Milehigh_Madness07

Milehigh_Madness07

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

i agree. the only thing worse is a rival fan who hides until his team wins and then registers to talk poo about the "delusional homers".

You should head over to the Bronco forum where about 30 of your buddies made the worst predictions of all time and failed to show up after the game like a man. And never have I once made fun of the beatdown we put on last weekend, as I believe every team goes through years of rebuilding and the NFL is always in a state of flux. I have only posted things that were either A) wrong information about the broncos or B) reasons why I think your team is not in a great place and C) how over the top people continue to defend Cam when some of the blame should be shouldered by him. I could be immature like many of your fans though and just troll with the "scoreboard" card but I would really not enjoy going down that road.

#40 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,269 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:38 PM

Miller's hit and Vickerson's tackle were both flagged actually. So no it did not change the outcome of the game at all actually.

Miller's low tackle was not flagged.

#41 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,024 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:17 AM

I don't think many intelligent posters here think that the officials' awful calls would have changed the final result, but it definitely would have had an impact on how the game progressed. The team as a whole did not rise to the challenge. Unfortunately, you're associating a bunch of trolls that we here don't even like.

Cam has been holding on to the ball for too long, too often tries to force the play too happen, and has not shown that he can be a true leader as opposed to Voted Most Likely to Succeed. However, to completely ignore the loss of a Pro Bowl center (which statistically often means the death of a season for most teams), a veteran G poorly performing (now moved to C), and a rookie on the offensive line is a bit absurd. Top that with an entirely different offensive scheme that has proven to NOT be as successful as last season's means that it is a lot more than Cam's fault. To try and assign percentages would be foolish, as all must improve in order for the team to achieve success.

Also, I sat there during the Redskins game with a Skins fan and couldn't help but shake my head at some of the calls that were victimizing them (we had some bad ones ourselves, but their's were momentum killers). The following week I watch the Panthers get the same shafting that the Skins received (from the officials). Do you really think the game would have been as far out of reach if that return TD was overturned and the Panthers received the ball at their own 20 as the rules states they should've been? You don't have to be a homer to know when the zebras are getting hungry for some camera time.

Now go be terrible in FIFA <3

#42 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:28 AM

Not a problem man, always trying to help out the less educated and less informed. BTW if we are being nit-picking over calls I think MIller would have had about 3 more sacks if the blatant holding calls were made ala Greg O, but I guess a win is a win and no need to bicker.

Good Luck with that John Fox thing.

#43 Milehigh_Madness07

Milehigh_Madness07

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:47 PM

Miller's low tackle was not flagged.

yes it was,
http://www.nfl.com/n...t-on-cam-newton
The 15 yard penalty was given to him for a low hit

#44 Milehigh_Madness07

Milehigh_Madness07

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:54 PM

Good Luck with that John Fox thing.

Thx I guess having Manning locked up for the next 5 years was a good idea, good luck with that ron rivera thing btw. Seems to be going really smoothly for you guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com