#1 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,014 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

Who think this season is already over, please, I repeat, please leave this forum until training camp. There is plenty of excitement ahead, if not wins, there will be moves on the roster and some more firings. Watch and learn how this season all plays out, but please do not, and I reiterate, do not post the same old crap after a loss again.

carolinapf

#2 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,469 posts
  • LocationUNC Chapel Hill & Wilmington

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:20 AM

But the "same old crap" people post after losses is ABOUT firings and roster moves, AKA the future excitement that you're talking about.

#3 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • 3,014 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:27 AM

But the "same old crap" people post after losses is ABOUT firings and roster moves, AKA the future excitement that you're talking about.

You know, I kinda agree with that statement, no more bitching period!!! Let it play out, but "fire this guy". "Fire this guy". Getting tired of really.......

#4 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:54 AM

You know, I kinda agree with that statement, no more bitching period!!! Let it play out, but "fire this guy". "Fire this guy". Getting tired of really.......

So leave. This is a message board. These are the types of things that are talked about. Deal with it. Frankly, people like you say "shut up and wait until next year everything is fine" are about 10^23 times worse than people who actually want to win and get upset when we don't.

#5 Avacashay

Avacashay

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:14 AM

If everyone just shut up and "let it play out", what would be the point of a message board?
When things are going good there is praise and when things are going bad there is bitching. That's sort of the point.

#6 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:29 AM

Actually, how about you stop posting instead.

#7 Wine&Cheese

Wine&Cheese

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:33 AM

@carolinapf

How about you STFU and kick rocks if you dont like it here!

Complaing and voicing frustrations is what message boards are all about! What do you expect frustrated fans to do, give high-fives to each other in celebration of a team with 2 wins this year, a record of 6-10 last year and went 2-14 the year before that?

Fans like you that sit back and accept this garbage product is why the front office has been spoon feeding it to us for the past few years!

#8 shabazz

shabazz

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:42 PM

Haha, as a Bucs fan, I love the moods and mentalities over here in smack central by Panties fans. Trust me on this one guys, its only going to get worse for you.

Also, كام نيوتن هو الذهاب الى الحصول على اغتصاب هذا الأحد

#9 BigSombrero

BigSombrero

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

Haha, as a Bucs fan, I love the moods and mentalities over here in smack central by Panties fans. Trust me on this one guys, its only going to get worse for you.

Shabazz, why in the heck can't your posts on our forum be this lucid?

#10 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationVancouver, Washington

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

Showing frustration for your team makes you a 'so called fan?', yeah, that makes a TON of sense. Everyone should just hold hands and smile when their team is underperforming. Genius.

#11 Raskle

Raskle

Huddle Rogue

• HUDDLER
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

كنت ترغب فقط في بعقب باغتصابه لأنك مثلي الجنس

Have a nice day!

#12 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:13 AM

carolinapf is the worst poster in the history of the huddle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.