Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bobcats draft needs

58 posts in this topic

Posted

Noel has not shown anything to warrant a top draft pick yet. Homerism aside McAdoo looks like a far better big right now

Posted

Shabazz....then Zeller, Noel, or JMM. Its still a long season, so things can change alot. Len could easily climb up the boards.

Posted

We just need to build up as much talent as we can. We can always stockpile the talent and use it in a trade to get a superstar.

Posted

I'm not even a Tarheel hater but James McAdoo sucks. He makes boneheaded mistakes. He's also the type of player I hate the most at the NBA level...a SF/PF tweener that will struggle to fit on any roster.

Posted

to be honest- i dont think we should get locked in to a specific position PF, C or SG.. we quite simply need 2 things- a post scoring presence and a cold blooded 3pt shooter

whether the post presense is a PF or C doesnt bother me.

Posted

McAdon't!

Posted

I'm going to assume that we're not going to land a top4 anymore, so I want Tony Mitchell or Alex Poythress atm.

Unless something incredible happens like we sign Josh Smith PF through FA to have the ability to take a big man like Rudy Gobert in the draft.

Posted

If we go big, I'd prefer it be someone with an offensive post presence.

Posted

No way. I hope you're kidding

I'm not. Plumlee would fit in great with this team. An athletic big who can run the floor. Good rebounder , a great passer, can score. What's not to like other than his school i guess..

Posted

If we go big, I'd prefer it be someone with an offensive post presence.

I agree. We need a post player that demands a double team and is a great rebounder. A Zach Randoplh clone will be perfect.

Posted

Alex Len is the guy I have been high on, I remember him playing pretty well last year and so far this year he has not disappointed. He is averaging 15 points, 8 rebounds, and 2 blocks right now.

Oh, he also put it on yalls boy Nerlens Noel. Len had 23 points, 12 rebounds, and 4 blocks against Noel and UK.