Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Morgan

Bobcats draft needs

58 posts in this topic

If its a big you want look no further than Duke's Mason Plumlee.

No way. I hope you're kidding

I guess with his size. But his skills don't scream post PF to me. Definitely not a true 4. If anything he's game is more of SF/PF than a PF/SF. If we do go BPA, then give him a look. But I tend to look at needs first.

Just watching highlights of him, and damn his shot is very similar to Durant's.

He seems like a player I would like and even more if we didn't draft MKG. Athletic player with potential. I'll keep tabs on him.

I'd like Poythress a lot especially if we lose out on Noel, Zeller, Shabazz and McAdoo

Not impressed with Noel at all.

Not impressed with Noel at all.

honestly best player available. this team has turned around a lot, but if a fantastic PG or SF comes along you don't pass him up

Noel has not shown anything to warrant a top draft pick yet. Homerism aside McAdoo looks like a far better big right now

Shabazz....then Zeller, Noel, or JMM. Its still a long season, so things can change alot. Len could easily climb up the boards.

We just need to build up as much talent as we can. We can always stockpile the talent and use it in a trade to get a superstar.

I'm not even a Tarheel hater but James McAdoo sucks. He makes boneheaded mistakes. He's also the type of player I hate the most at the NBA level...a SF/PF tweener that will struggle to fit on any roster.