Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Southern Strategy - The Lee Atwater Interview

86 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah I secretly want to be treated as a second class American because I would have no purpose in life otherwise

where does pstall get this sh*t?

Posted

goofball. i dont want ANYBODY to be a 2nd class citizen. im mocking this outrage, albeit really late since Atwater has been dead a long time.

those rep's that are cavemen are slowly going away. but many of those not like yourself aren't hatching some super villian plan or anything.

relax

Posted

goofball. i dont want ANYBODY to be a 2nd class citizen. im mocking this outrage, albeit really late since Atwater has been dead a long time.

those rep's that are cavemen are slowly going away.

You mean like Rick Santorum? The guy that won primaries throughout the Southeast?

Posted

^Fox News, still the number one network

Still uses code language as if that dude never died. Just because you tune it out doesn't mean it doesn't exist in the modern GOP

1 person likes this

Posted

Rick Santorum? lol lol lol

The guy is a tool.

Posted

those rep's that are cavemen are slowly going away. but many of those not like yourself aren't hatching some super villian plan or anything.

relax

in fairness, between norquist and rove you're one cape shy of a supervillain.

Posted

never said anything that was bad for the gop didn't exist. of course it does. but not to the level of some diabolical plot.

i know tons of reps and dems and honestly, the only time i hear the n word is here. i know some good ole southern boys too and they NEVER use that word. maybe with someone else but not around me.

at the same time, i would make sure the focus isn't squarely on the gop to the point where folks don't challenge the dems more on education or the industrial prison system or anything else that they can have a better influence on.

Posted

The whole point is replacing the n-word with code language, so of course you don't usually hear it.

Posted

tell me these code words

Posted

tell me these code words

southpark_naggers_by_madman9.jpg

Posted

southpark_naggers_by_madman9.jpg

gold

Posted

tell me these code words

If you are going to reply why not read the OP?