Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Typical of Administration

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Sends black woman out to proclaim a made up lie. When caught in the lie, racism and sexism is claimed.

So, do you now avoid truth to avoide sexist, racist claims?

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_LIBYA_ATTACK_RICE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-11-16-11-05-32

Obama used this woman, where is her dignity and ire at him? Where is the war on women?

Posted

Maybe the war in Gaza plays into the drop more than anything? If the situation escalates, where do optimism levels fall? Cause I know the markets rise and fall, yaddayaddayadda, same ole same ole. But this is gonna be far from the norm should it escalate any further. Qe3 will not make anything better for the record. Get your wheelbarrows emptied out. Might be your new wallet. "What's in your wheelbarrow?" But i'm just a crazy gun and god loving redneck. I am sure qe,infinite ww3 and taxamaggedon will have no real effect on the market.

Posted

Maybe the war in Gaza plays into the drop more than anything? If the situation escalates, where do optimism levels fall? Cause I know the markets rise and fall, yaddayaddayadda, same ole same ole. But this is gonna be far from the norm should it escalate any further. Qe3 will not make anything better for the record. Get your wheelbarrows emptied out. Might be your new wallet. "What's in your wheelbarrow?" But i'm just a crazy gun and god loving redneck. I am sure qe,infinite ww3 and taxamaggedon will have no real effect on the market.

Wrong thread?

Posted

I give it 4 butthurt stars

Posted

I don't get how she was marched out in front of the cameras and was given the talking points she was and to be so inaccurate is either foolish or arrogant. And Patreaus is saying his part about AlQ was left out.

Posted

I don't give a rat's ass if this is a man or woman, white or black, Rep or Dem... I just want to know who is responsible for Benghazi and what the true facts are around the killings... The song and dance is rediculous...

Posted

"The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa."

George W. Bush - January, 2003

Posted

when was the phrase wmd first introduced to the American lexicon?

Posted

when was the phrase wmd first introduced to the American lexicon?

everybody should've stayed in bed that f*cking day.

Posted

and that day was? there is a refreshing cherry limeade on the line...

Posted

amazing it took 7 post to have the name Bush in one.

Posted

there is a refreshing cherry limeade on the line...

49459798.jpg