Photo
- - - - -

Freeman or Newton - ESPN First Take (video)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#16 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:38 PM

Skip took the stance half way through Cam's rookie year he wouldn't judge him like rookies.....allowed him to hate on him and use The Golden Calf of Bristol comparisons

Shows he isn't as stupid as he is calculated.

#17 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:38 PM

It's not even close. Freeman have always been a above average QB. He's a natural passer when you look at him and has the ability to run like a Big Ben. Knows when to run to get another down. Live for another play. He played vs us in his rookie season I believe the 2nd time and showed a lot of talents. You can't take him out of the question just bc the Bucs were overall bad last year.

1 season in the books as an above average QB

#18 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

HUDDLER

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:04 PM

It's not even close. Freeman have always been a above average QB. He's a natural passer when you look at him and has the ability to run like a Big Ben. Knows when to run to get another down. Live for another play. He played vs us in his rookie season I believe the 2nd time and showed a lot of talents. You can't take him out of the question just bc the Bucs were overall bad last year.

He wasn't an above average QB last year. They improved the team and coaches and he got better. Not a coincidence.

#19 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

HUDDLER

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:25 PM

Cam's got better accuracy then Freeman in my personal opinion. He's got more skills as well. But, like the video says..............coaching isn't there.

#20 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

HUDDLER

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

I'm starting to think maybe Chip Kelly would be a good hire for this team.

#21 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

HUDDLER

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

I love Stephen A Smith. He's my 2nd favorite Steve Smith.

#22 Gabeking

Gabeking

HUDDLER

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:21 PM

Lol at skip mentioning freeman crushing Texas in college but no mention of cam's Alabama comeback.. Typical, and this bonehead coaching staff has outsmarted itself in a way coaches rarely do... Can't wait till they're given the boot, I think i can speak for most panther fans by we've all had enough

#23 cbully

cbully

HUDDLER

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:09 AM

I think that we could get better production out of our backs if the oline wasn't so banged up.

you mean "getting" banged! they suck and the fanfav gross is average @ average and slightly above @ his best. its all downhill from there.

#24 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

HUDDLER

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:06 AM

Skip seems to fall in "love." With players in college before the pros. He loved Freeman at K-State. He loved Bob Griffin at Baylor. He loved The Golden Calf of Bristol at Florida. If he doesn't love you in college, he'll most likely despise you.