Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fiscal Same Ole, Same Ole

7 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-consults-msnbc-host-al-sharpton-and-other-civil-rights-leaders-fiscal-talks_663493.html

I think this shows where Obama is headed. To bring out the race baiting cheerleading squad for a meeting of the fiscal cliff makes me think Obams is going to fight his fight in the media again trying to demean the other side and get nothing done. We will see.

1 person likes this

Posted

may I suggest that you stop thinking for a while, at least you can't be wrong all the time when that happens.

1 person likes this

Posted

may I suggest that you stop thinking for a while, at least you can't be wrong all the time when that happens.

If he stopped thinking, he would be another liberal idiot.

We already have enough people in here who have stopped thinking.....you and the Obama nut huggers have that covered.

Posted

Sorry I haven't been posting as much lately, I know it's making it harder on you getting the cathartic name calling out of your system before the weekend and all.

2 people like this

Posted

If he stopped thinking, he would be another liberal idiot.

We already have enough people in here who have stopped thinking.....you and the Obama nut huggers have that covered.

u still mad bro?

Posted

tumblr_mdn9l4f63g1qz6f9yo1_1280.jpg

Not impressed.

Posted

^perhaps the most forced meme ever to become a meme

..... =/