Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bj-Monster23

Stanford Vs Oregon tonight! Get ready

233 posts in this topic

You gotta be kidding...look at BCS strength of schedule...all SEC teams play a brutal schedule....it is built into being part of the conference....

Yes because Mississippi State was at one point in time the tenth best team in the nation. Everyone that knows anything about football knew they were the biggest fraud in the top 25....

Actually I'm laughing because you're trying to defend your conference scheduling FCS opponents in the middle of November....

Oregon's non-conference schedule this year:

Arkansas State

Fresno State

Tennessee Tech...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....

Actually I'm laughing because you're trying to defend your conference scheduling FCS opponents in the middle of November....

As opposed to the beginning of the year like Oregon?

Most teams schedule cup cakes. Just b/c USC doesn't schedule FCS opponents doesn't mean their cupboard isn't full of sweets.

So LSU schedules Washington and Oregon but are scared of USC?

Please, no one cares about USC anymore, not relevant.

Again, not sure what this has to do with USC trying to schedule these games in the past and being turned down....

Yes because Mississippi State was at one point in time the tenth best team in the nation. Everyone that knows anything about football knew they were the biggest fraud in the top 25....

Fraud?

USC was #1 to start the year, pahahahaha!

How'd that go?

As opposed to the beginning of the year like Oregon?

Most teams schedule cup cakes. Just b/c USC doesn't schedule FCS opponents doesn't mean their cupboard isn't full of sweets.

Scheduling an FCS at the beginning of the season, and one a week before the regular season ends are two COMPLETELY different scenarios. I'm not even sure how that's arguable.....

Fraud?

USC was #1 to start the year, pahahahaha!

How'd that go?

It went about the way I would have expected had I known the O-Line was going to be as bad as it was....

Scheduling an FCS at the beginning of the season, and one a week before the regular season ends are two COMPLETELY different scenarios. I'm not even sure how that's arguable.....

Oh I get it...

It's OK to schedule FCS teams to practice and warm up for the season but not OK to schedule them to rest up for the end of the season.

Pac-12 logic

Oregon's non-conference schedule this year:

Arkansas State

Fresno State

Tennessee Tech...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....

When did I say the Ducks had a good OOC schedule. I've said they're as bad as an SEC team for years....

Oh I get it...

It's OK to schedule FCS teams to practice and warm up for the season but not OK to schedule them to rest up for the end of the season.

Pac-12 logic

You're right, you should get a rest up and get right game before your rival. It's only fair since it will be such a tough game. Complete BS logic is more like it. Scheduling FCS at the end of the season is beyond laughable. You know what a novel concept is, play nine fuging conference games. Oh wait, that would mean one less FCS, nope can't have that....

arkansas state

fresno state

tennessee tech

that is Oregon's non confernce slate for 2012

does not matter when you schedule your cupcakes....

as a matter of fact, most coaches would RATHER have their cupcakes early....because teams are

usually more prone to upsets before the "gell" into regulare season form...

Anyway, the beauty of tonight is that "genius" Chip Kelly is crying again tonight...

He is the biggest Egomaniac since Mike Martz...

You're right, you should get a rest up and get right game before your rival. It's only fair since it will be such a tough game. Complete BS logic is more like it. Scheduling FCS at the end of the season is beyond laughable. You know what a novel concept is, play nine fuging conference games. Oh wait, that would mean one less FCS, nope can't have that....

This just in.

Pac-12 homer puts forth legislation that it's OK to schedule FCS teams. You just have to schedule them for your first or second game.

This new law, based off who knows what, will be instantiated immediately.