232 replies to this topic

#166 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,276 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:59 PM

B/C with Lattimore SC is better than both Oregon and Stanford, probably not atm though.

What's that another wack-12 team missed a FG and whining about the SEC? no wai

You do realize that South Carolina struggled for the better part of an entire football game with an FCS opponent today right?? Again, SEC logic....

Oh btw, I'm not a loser and don't root for my opponents so nobody in this thread is happier then me about the way the Ducks lost....

#167 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,276 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

How about a boring FG kicking contest?

Oh I bet Oregon wish they could kick FGs haha.

If you want to see a team get shut out in the NCG then gl finding "fun" when Bama shuts down ND.

You mean Bama LSU part 1....

#168 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:03 AM

You do realize that South Carolina struggled for the better part of an entire football game with an FCS opponent today right?? Again, SEC logic....

SEC logic tells me to check the last several NC games(and bowl games for that matter).

Check me after the bowl season when we play other comparable teams and own them again.

#169 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

You mean Bama LSU part 1....

Yea Oregon would kill to have those kickers at this point eh?

Doods mad now that the SEC winner will be in the NCG again.

#170 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,276 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

SEC logic tells me to check the last several NC games(and bowl games for that matter).

Check me after the bowl season when we play other comparable teams and own them again.

I've got no problem giving props to Alabama. They're a great team. But to say South Carolina is a better team then Oregon is a complete homer statement.....

#171 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,276 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

Yea Oregon would kill to have those kickers at this point eh?

Doods mad now that the SEC winner will be in the NCG again.

I honestly don't give a poo because I will get to hear jokes about teams not having the forward pass in their playbooks. If USC isn't in the title game I don't care who wins it outside of Oregon, ND or fUCLA. Like I said, I'm not some loser who brags about conference championships like it was my team that won them....

#172 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

• HUDDLER
  • 9,305 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:08 AM

I think ND can beat Bama in the title game. It'd be refreshing, that's for sure.

#173 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:08 AM

I've got no problem giving props to Alabama. They're a great team. But to say South Carolina is a better team then Oregon is a complete homer statement.....

I said SC WITH Lattimore is better than Oregon or Stanford, pay attention.

ATM no they are not.

#174 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,276 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:10 AM

I think ND can beat Bama in the title game. It'd be refreshing, that's for sure.

Bama is a matchup nightmare for ND. They would dominate the LoS of both sides of the ball. The only team with a chance to beat Bama was KSU. Oregon would have gotten smashed because their lineman are weak as hell....

#175 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:10 AM

I honestly don't give a poo because I will get to hear jokes about teams not having the forward pass in their playbooks. If USC isn't in the title game I don't care who wins it outside of Oregon, ND or fUCLA. Like I said, I'm not some loser who brags about conference championships like it was my team that won them....

Deep family ties with several SEC schools, why wouldn't I root for my wife's Alma mater if my team isn't in it?

I'll settle for being a loser then, hah.

#176 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,276 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

I said SC WITH Lattimore is better than Oregon or Stanford, pay attention.

ATM no they are not.

What does Lattimore have to do with their defense stopping Oregon?? Sorry bro your God Clowney would be neutralized because he wouldn't be able to get to Mariota before the ball was out of his hand....

#177 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:15 AM

What does Lattimore have to do with their defense stopping Oregon?? Sorry bro your God Clowney would be neutralized because he wouldn't be able to get to Mariota before the ball was out of his hand....

Is that Pac-12 logic?

Who has the highest ranked defense Stanford or SC?

Just because 1 team in the wannabe Arena League plays a little bit of defense doesn't mean they stack up to the best now...comon..

#178 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:15 AM

How so? I think Carolina's defense could stymie Oregon. Much like what we seen tonight.

#179 TonyN

TonyN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

If USC could upset Notre Dame...not impossible, because Notre Dame is very overrated...

And If Florida beats Florida State and...

If Alabama beats Auburn and...

Georgia beats Georgia Tech....

Then the national championship will be Florida vs. Alabama/ Georgia SEC championship winner...

LOL...

#180 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 17,946 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:18 AM

What's truly a shame is the Playoff system doesn't start yet.
It would be so mch more entertaining if some of this opinion could be settled on the field.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com