Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

The City Of Charlotte is named after a black woman?

93 posts in this topic

no. for that it was marched out as a hot newsfeed as if that was the plan of the gop in the present. it wasn't.

sorry if you can't see that.

1 person likes this

There quite a few "black" or "Moorish" members of the European royal and aristocratic circles.

Well thats you, some people care about their history and American history.

http://cypryanwealth...ritain-and.html

No..... Some people like you care about Nothing But the color of someone's skin.

1 person likes this

Unless it's about the Southern Strategy, then pstall will run in to say you're in idiot for caring.

Dagger

Nobody's saying that queen charlotte's ancestry is a major reason why Charlotte is a hub for black culture, though, for example.

See the difference?

No?

Carry on.

Probably the whitest person in America has black ancestors at some point in their past. Just like a lot of blacks have white ancestors somewhere in the family tree.

Don't see why anyone cares who had sex with whom 500 years ago, but oh well.

Shiek and rodeo have gone into dude where's my car iq level. I hope neither of them try to do their own electrical work.

Shiek and rodeo have gone into dude where's my car iq level. I hope neither of them try to do their own electrical work.

Hey guys remember that thread where pstall didn't know how the unemployment rate worked?

yeah.......