Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

The City Of Charlotte is named after a black woman?

thatlookseasy    607

What were the odds that the person Charlotte is named after AND the huddle's biggest jackass would both be black?

I didnt know you were black

Too easy with that setup

CatofWar    1,063

I've had my disagreements with kt but no way in fug he's a bigger asshole than the Pedo-racist sylvianlight, or panther128 (or whatever he changed his name to).

• Pie 1

Panthers_Lover    361

As a native for numerous decades, wonder why this is never discussed.

to be clear, she was of mixed heritage, including african ... still very cool

FurdTurgason    79

I've had my disagreements with kt but no way in fug he's a bigger asshole than the Pedo-racist sylvianlight, or panther128 (or whatever he changed his name to).

Good Lord it wasn't meant to be taken literally. We had a guy on here a few years ago who stalked women on here, drove by people's houses he had threatened and starved 15 animals to death before forcing the cops to shoot him. I'd say that's a little worse than a racist, of either color.

Guest Super_Freak   
Guest Super_Freak

Good Lord it wasn't meant to be taken literally. We had a guy on here a few years ago who stalked women on here, drove by people's houses he had threatened and starved 15 animals to death before forcing the cops to shoot him. I'd say that's a little worse than a racist, of either color.

Shoooooot how did i miss out on that? :(

Maaan dang.

FurdTurgason    79

I thought he pointed his shotgun at the cops and forced them to shoot him. I could be wrong. Hell I thought he was an alright dude on here until someone showed the pics of the starved horses. Cops said it was the worst case of animal neglect they'd ever seen. Then I heard all the other stories. He was one of those guys who had a ton of friends and a ton of enemies.