Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Upper Deck West End Zone

Panthers Bar in NYC?

62 posts in this topic

Stumble Inn has 1/2 price beers on Sundays, so about $3/beer. BOOM.

Well played sir ... well played.

i cant get myself to drink bud light/coors mich or that crap. BOOM

Hey I didn't say it was great-tasting beer, just what people sometimes call "beer".

There are multiple dive bars that have cheap beer, but not so much for TVs.

3 Sheets Saloon, definitely 3 Sheets Saloon. Just make sure the bartender is working that's a big Panther fan. He's been there for every game I've seen this year. He's a huge Panther fan. Bought me a shot right when I walked in the door just because he saw the Steve Smith jersey. Gets real into the games. Plus they have enough TVs to show every other game too. 

I dont think there is a Panthers bar in Charlotte

Wrong. You need to get out more then. I had 2200 Panthers fans in my place this past Sunday

I, unfortunately, have to be in South Jersey/Philly this weekend. Anyone live in that area want to watch the game? I'm either going to be at PJ's in Haddonfield or Chicky and Pete's in Philly.

If you're looking for a designated Panthers bar, then no, there isn't one. I closest thing I've found is Brother Jimmy's on E77th and 2nd. There's always some Panthers fans in there on game day.

Edit: I should mention that Brother Jimmys is an NC bbq bar/restaurant with lots of UNC, NC State and Duke signage up. And Cheerwine...not that you'll be drinking soda.

I will be in NYC also this weekend and have been scouting via internet for 2 weeks.

Is this place any good?

http://www.theirishpubnyc.com/

If not, I might head down to Snaps.  Staying in Midtown, so might want to get one as close as possible.

Any help is appreciated

There are about 5-6 panther fans that meet at American Whiskey, a bar near Penn Station in Chelsea. It is relatively brand new, meaning that it hasn't developed a big crowd yet on Sundays. Therefore, since our group goes there each weekend they give us a spot in the back and will actually put on the game audio for us too.

http://www.americanwhiskeynyc.com/

1 person likes this

There are about 5-6 panther fans that meet at American Whiskey, a bar near Penn Station in Chelsea. It is relatively brand new, meaning that it hasn't developed a big crowd yet on Sundays. Therefore, since our group goes there each weekend they give us a spot in the back and will actually put on the game audio for us too.

http://www.americanwhiskeynyc.com/

Unrelated but I met this young Aussie couple that traveled all the way from Sydney to watch the Panthers beat the Falcan'ts!Good thing the Panthers won,that would be a very looooooong trip back if they lost!

Welcome to NYC (or LA for that matter).

I would kill for $2 or $3 beers on game day. I'm lucky if I get a Fat Tire draft for under $7.

My usual place in So Cal has pitchers of any IPA or draft beer for 10 bucks.