pdub0702

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationSouthern Pines, NC

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

Panther fans,

Not gonna beat around the bush, this year has been hard. Hard in the sense that we've consistently watched our team compete in most games, only to come up short. Offense has regressed, Cam is under defensive pressure throughout game, Chud is steadily drunk on sundays making crappy play calls, topped off by Bank of America being swamped by opposing team fans. Got it, it sucks. BUT....I have made a new Carolina Panther fan who always watches the game on Sunday at her house (my girlfriend). Even through all the crap this season has brought us, there are little highlights of excellence...such as expanding the fan base ;) Plus, I have my nephew following the Panthers and he's 5 years old. I've been following the panthers since I was 10 years old...I'm 26, it hasn't been easier this year (losing season) than in the past...but I still enjoy watching the games at the stadium/TV/espn gamecast it doesn't matter. Everybody, remember..this is our team, we need to support it. Otherwise, were no better than shitty bandwagon Pittsburgh fans etc. Anyway, I thought I'd share the whole new fan in Michigan thread, cause 80% of the threads I've seen on here has been about how this whole season has sucked, ridiculing everything from the starting players to the waterboy...thought I'd provide a different outlook.

Keep Pounding.

#2 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,403 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:52 PM

Damn you for putting all that stress on a 5 year old.

#3 pdub0702

pdub0702

pdub0702

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationSouthern Pines, NC

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

Hahaha, yeah It does get tricky trying to explain to him why the team is always losing...but he'll still throw his Jon Beason jersey, sit in front of the T.V and celebrate when our team scores..which is cool.

#4 DeeJay

DeeJay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts
  • LocationHell Paso Texas

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:44 PM

Luke will be his favorite new panther soon....

#5 Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious

"D"

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

Welcome!

#6 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,060 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:09 AM

I like what you said, but I don't know any "shitty bandwagon Pittsburgh fans" of which you speak. Being honest, Steelers fans are some of the best in the nation. You will never mistake Heinz Field on game day for anything else but Steelers fans' heaven. If we could be so lucky.

#7 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

I like what you said, but I don't know any "shitty bandwagon Pittsburgh fans" of which you speak. Being honest, Steelers fans are some of the best in the nation. You will never mistake Heinz Field on game day for anything else but Steelers fans' heaven. If we could be so lucky.

Is this a joke? I've never heard so many Steeler fans with country accents in my life down here. I also see more Steelers sh!t than any other team's clothing here as well.

#8 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,786 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

Welcome aboard.

#9 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER