Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have you ever had a "rainman" moment?

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Sometimes when I take a dump I see the future.

Posted

(I only passed II because I had a bathroom pass I could redeem as a 100 on a classroom assignment.)

Wat

Posted

I've shopped at Kmart on US 29 in Concord.

Posted

I've shopped at Kmart on US 29 in Concord.

i rented a VHS from the hollywood video that used to be in that parking lot

Posted

I can be sitting in traffic after leaving my office and guess what time, to the minute, I will pull into my driveway. I work 50 miles from home with some pretty insane traffic variables, so I always thought this was kind of cool. My wife will be like when you getting home, 6:45? And I'll be like, nope 6:38, and hit it exactly as I pull up. Yes this is stupid, but its always felt like an accomplishment in my otherwise meaningless existence so eat a dick.

Posted

I can be sitting in traffic after leaving my office and guess what time, to the minute, I will pull into my driveway. I work 50 miles from home with some pretty insane traffic variables, so I always thought this was kind of cool. My wife will be like when you getting home, 6:45? And I'll be like, nope 6:38, and hit it exactly as I pull up. Yes this is stupid, but its always felt like an accomplishment in my otherwise meaningless existence so eat a dick.

I want to print the last sentence on bumper stickers. We gonn' be RICH!!!!

1 person likes this