Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are you hoping to see today besides a W?

39 posts in this topic

Posted

This.

I want the fanbase to see Cam help us in a comeback win in the 4th qtr.

This is a good football team. The reason we are not winning is because of bad coaching and Cam allowing the mental pressure to disrupt his play on the field.

Cam needs more support from his fanbase and less trash-talking and disrespect. I still believe he can help our team become annual play-off contenders, but people have to remember that he is still a young man that has a lot of weight on his shoulders. As soon as we get off of his back, the sooner he can start to mature into his role in the offense as a player, and as a leader of the team.

soooooo....now the fans are to blame for cam newton's struggles?

Posted

the fans can help him.

Posted

Just progression in play calling from the offense. I would like our coaching staff and team to show emotion on the sideline as well. Cam to be in the playbook when hes off the field.

Posted

the fans can help him.

enlighten me with how.

Posted

Captain int. And if he's still returning a long return. Would also like to see an offense with a pulse.

Posted

No, I just think that Cam is dealing with personal demons right now as any young man with so much pressure on him would.

Not only is he and his team losing on the field, but the media is really being hard on him right now, and I think that the fans are picking up on it.

All I am saying is that he has enough on his plate already, and it saddens me to see so many fans that are giving up on him prematurely when he needs our support. He feeds off of the crowd and needs our support.

Posted

150 yards rushing with a heavy dose of RB yardage, not just Cam

5+ receptions by Gettis

Posted

He feeds off of the crowd and needs our support.

every athlete feeds off the crowd...at the same time, the crowd feeds off the athlete.

anyone who's ever played sports or participated in anything that includes an audience knows that you create and are responsible for the atmosphere of the audience.

i have yet to see newton be booed like jimmy clausen has.

the crowd is behind him...it's long past time for him to step up.

1 person likes this

Posted

Joe Adams, who'll probably break off a long one if he gets the chance to play. :(

Would be awesome to get a pick 6 too.

Posted

every athlete feeds off the crowd...at the same time, the crowd feeds off the athlete.

anyone who's ever played sports or participated in anything that includes an audience knows that you create and are responsible for the atmosphere of the audience.

i have yet to see newton be booed like jimmy clausen has.

the crowd is behind him...it's long past time for him to step up.

Cam is not responsible for this team being a wreck, but he's blaming himself. The fans can support him and help him his psyche, or they can say things like "it's long past time for him to step up."

He's a 2nd year qb on a team that just fired it's GM in mid-season and has terrible coaching.

You may disagree, but don't play the "enlighten me" card.

Posted

I want to see competent play calling. Stick to what's working and adjust what isn't. I know.. that's a crazy concept.

Posted

Luke and company to contain the Tampa rushing attack

Joe Adams to make a play

DL to continue to make plays and for a CB to actually make a play (INT) off it

Offense to show up....I won't ask for good playcalling just for them to successfully pull of Chud's junk