Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Panthers vs Bucs Game Thread

1,594 posts in this topic

Posted

Dat Panthers offensive line. Killing drives, giving up sacks, and giving the RB's no room to run.

Oh wait, I'm not doing it right.

Fuggin Cam Newton man...

It think it's fair to say it's combination of both of them. They're all inept.

Posted

This should be no surprise. Our o-line has been getting whipped all year.

Posted

If Cam was a Hurney pick and most of the staff didn't want him, why would Rivera continue to start a QB that he didn't want/like with his job on the line?

That said, Cam needs to get his poo together. I defend him a lot but he's free falling with his accuracy and mechanics.

Cam was a Jerry Richardson pick and if Rivera wants to get fired fast all he has to do is sit Cam. Everyone else on the staff wanted Gabbert. That would have worked out great. We already have Clausen. We don't need Clausen 2.0

Posted

Pending a drastic turn around in this game. Rivera should be fired in the morning.

Posted

Any QB is doo doo behind a garbage line

Posted

stewart was wide open

So? Check down on 3rd and 16? Don't be stupid. We needed a big play and the line didn't give enough time for one to develop.

1 person likes this

Posted

Fire everyone

Posted

This team has quit. We look like the Bucs under Raheem Morris.

1 person likes this

Posted

I doubt Rivera will get fired before the end of the year. Who are they going to promote? Chud? LOL

Posted

These sorry mother fvckers are the worst I have ever seen. Lmao at this total abortion of professional execution.

Posted

Wonder if Anderson could move the offense. Cam has forgotten all his predraft footwork training.

He needs to go back to the drawing board. And Chud needs to utilize the bootleg a bit to slow down the D

Posted

I'm so pissed right now...I might just leave I have poo to do and I put it on hold to watch this!! I have never quit watching a game but my patience is short right now and the kids just learned a bunch of new words right now listening to me watch this poo.

1 person likes this