Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJTheGreat

Official Panthers vs Bucs Game Thread

1,582 posts in this topic

Lmao Freeman has two INTs yet the whole board is omg Cam sucks so bad what will we do!?

1 person likes this

Kuechly so good.

Lmao Freeman has two INTs yet the whole board is omg Cam sucks so bad what will we do!?

Trade teh Cam! Trade! Trade!

Someone is mad they can't complain about Cam. :(

Get the big chip off your shoulder and discuss the game. You are acting like a big kid.

I'm at the point now I'm excited when Cam completes consecutive passes. It's a sad thing. What has happened to this player

everything about this post and your profile/avi, screams chemically imbalanced.

• Topics

• Hmm, I wonder what has changed since the 1990s?   America's 1990's dreams of a capitalistic Russia and open markets? A US mini me that never was? The hopes and dreams of Western bankers wanting to gain control of the Russian economy pretty much went up in smoke with the rise of Putin. Putin ended any realistic chance for perestroika/glasnost and justifies the continued existence of NATO as an important alliance. Next you'll be asking about whatever happened to Blockbuster Video and dial-up internet.
    • Nah, it's not possible he's learned from his past actions and has become a better man.  He's playing a game, and has all you all fooled! Man, please... He did what he did, went to jail & served his time. There's some in this world who'll never let you make it through your past. It's been years since that all went down, and during that time he's been trying to make up for his past actions. Retire that mans jersey. He's a legend in Atlanta.
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Evangellic