Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panthers04100

Man this is hard to watch

21 posts in this topic

We are scarily close to 2010 panthers at the moment

2012 - 225 yards per game

2010 - 143 yards per game

Tampa is doing to us what we did to them when we played them last season. This will be a blowout.

Everyone in this thread:

Hand in your fan cards and take a bath with a toaster.

Everyone in this thread:

I wonder how many people are sick of your Truefan act themselves. I know I am.

Cams accuracy has got to improve. I can only defend him for so long. The play calling does not help anyone....but his throwing has got to change. Trying to flick balls off his back foot. Can't happen man. Gotta get this solved going into the future

Everyone in this thread:

wait until the game is over with that sir. and even if we win that doesnt mean that we dont still suck

Everyone in this thread:

eating toast in a bathtub doesn't sound like a very good punishment to me, unless you take away the marmalade and make them eat it dry

This coaching staff is an absolute joke. They are reallllly lucky that Josh Freeman is sucking today. It's not even that we are doing anything right (other than one drive) its that the Bucs are killing themselves...

This team and staff is a joke and hope that half the team and all of the coaches are gone nxt year. IDC that we are winning...the Bucs are playing TERRIBLE today and we can't put any distance between us. The offense is brutal to watch and honestly shouldn't even go out there. Where the hell is Steve Smith? He has a backups backup on him right now and Cam hasn't even looked at him since the Eric Wright injury...