Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is Cam the next Vince Young?

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Grits you are a pitiful human being is what you are.

You've been trolling the board for the longest time about the team and the QB. The week leading up to our Washington matchup you ran your mouth with the usual drivel then promptly disappeared and had absolutely nothing to say like a scorned female. Not surprising though of course.

Let's not forget your little bet you made, sure manned up on that one. We know who you are, so do you.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Keith Moons Liver' timestamp='1353264619' post='2004195']

Don't be daft. The similarities run a lot deeper than that. That doesn't mean it's true, but trying to turn this into a racial thing is just pathetic.
[/quote]

Lets hear them them, what similarities, besides that they can both run effectively.

Posted · Report post

Shut up

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ZB1224' timestamp='1353266036' post='2004378']
Well, I do agree that Cam needs to be going over things with the coaches when he turns the ball over or doesn't finish a drive. You are being way too harsh and listening to the mainstream media if you think that he is "acting like a child on the sidelines" though.
[/quote]

He does not conduct himself like a winning nfl QB when things are not going he way he lets it get to him and he folds emotionally when the team needs him the most, my opinion is BASED ON WHAT I SEE WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT NOT THE MEDIA.

Posted · Report post

Never ran my mouth try again. This IS a Panthers board is it not? I don't make it a point to talk about the Skins here. I was here a whole year or so before the Panthers even drafted Cam and got along fine with everyone. My opinion on Cam changed all of that.

Sorry i didn't meet you in the stupid smack forum, its beneath me.

Posted · Report post

I think Sam Bradford is a much better comparison. Solid rookie year followed up by subpar play, bad coaching, and a weak supporting cast.

Posted · Report post

Vnce Young no.
But there was this guy in Houston who was ruined by an offensive line that kept letting their QB get pounded play after play.
Protect Cam we must.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Super_Freak' timestamp='1353267998' post='2004687']
Never ran my mouth try again. This IS a Panthers board is it not? I don't make it a point to talk about the Skins here. I was here a whole year or so before the Panthers even drafted Cam and got along fine with everyone. My opinion on Cam changed all of that.

Sorry i didn't meet you in the stupid smack forum, its beneath me.
[/quote]

Uhh lol the smack forum is beneath you but douching up the Panthers section 24/7 isn't.

I must be mistaken, silly me!

Posted · Report post

Despite him being subpar, he's still>> Vince Young atm.

Posted · Report post

Depends on what you mean by "the next Vince Young".

If you mean is he a similar player to Young, then a quick glance at the caliber of teams they went to, the way they play and their stats is a pretty emphatic "lolno". The same goes for Akili Smith (as that's usually the next comparison in line), with the caliber of team closer to par but a much greater spread on their respective stats.

tl;dr no