#16 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:03 PM

Lets compare him to a guy who pouts just like he does and behaves like a child on the sidelines.

Also a guy who won rookie of the year is a mobile tall QB.

#17 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:07 PM

Cam totally behaves like a child on the sidelines... because he wears a towel over his head.

Tall, won ROY, and mobile is about all they have in common.

#18 KissMyConverse

KissMyConverse

ShoGun of Harlem

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

Said this from the get go, got ripped. I've always stood my ground on the matter. My old user name was martyred because of this very subject. Looks like things a swinging my way and i was right all a long.

So its almost like you're happy that you were right. Who cares if we may not have a QB and we suck...
You were right and that's all that matters!
Cookie for you...

Honestly though if Cam gets his line back and a real coach he will be just fine.

#19 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:10 PM

So its almost like you're happy that you were right. Who cares if we may not have a QB and we suck...
You were right and that's all that matters!
Cookie for you...

Honestly though if Cam gets his line back and a real coach he will be just fine.

Seriously, some of these "fans" are pathetic as hell. I can't even sugarcoat it. I'm not 100% sold that Cam will be an elite QB in the NFL, but I'm not going to hope that he fails, say that he is going to fail, and/or make numerous negative posts about him.

#20 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:11 PM

Cam totally behaves like a child on the sidelines... because he wears a towel over his head.

Tall, won ROY, and mobile is about all they have in common.

A perfect example Cam throws a pick he pouts on the sideline with his head down and a towel on his head.

Freeman through that pic and is imediatly looking at photos on the sideline studying what he did wrong.

#21 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:13 PM

Well, I do agree that Cam needs to be going over things with the coaches when he turns the ball over or doesn't finish a drive. You are being way too harsh and listening to the mainstream media if you think that he is "acting like a child on the sidelines" though.

#22 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

Of course i'm happy when i right, and i'm a happy guy :)

#23 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,839 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

Is this thread gif approved yet?

#24 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

Skip Bayless said it so its true.

#25 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,682 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:33 PM

Grits you are a pitiful human being is what you are.

You've been trolling the board for the longest time about the team and the QB. The week leading up to our Washington matchup you ran your mouth with the usual drivel then promptly disappeared and had absolutely nothing to say like a scorned female. Not surprising though of course.

Let's not forget your little bet you made, sure manned up on that one. We know who you are, so do you.

#26 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

Don't be daft. The similarities run a lot deeper than that. That doesn't mean it's true, but trying to turn this into a racial thing is just pathetic.

Lets hear them them, what similarities, besides that they can both run effectively.

#27 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,961 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:39 PM

Shut up

#28 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

Well, I do agree that Cam needs to be going over things with the coaches when he turns the ball over or doesn't finish a drive. You are being way too harsh and listening to the mainstream media if you think that he is "acting like a child on the sidelines" though.

He does not conduct himself like a winning nfl QB when things are not going he way he lets it get to him and he folds emotionally when the team needs him the most, my opinion is BASED ON WHAT I SEE WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT NOT THE MEDIA.

#29 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

Never ran my mouth try again. This IS a Panthers board is it not? I don't make it a point to talk about the Skins here. I was here a whole year or so before the Panthers even drafted Cam and got along fine with everyone. My opinion on Cam changed all of that.

Sorry i didn't meet you in the stupid smack forum, its beneath me.

#30 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

I think Sam Bradford is a much better comparison. Solid rookie year followed up by subpar play, bad coaching, and a weak supporting cast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com