Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Face it: the Panthers have one of the best defenses in the NFL

32 posts in this topic

Posted

When the chips are down they collapse

Posted

we can blame the defense, but the game would have been over in regulation had the offense put together more productive drives in the 4th quarter.

lol at a defense not being able to hold a 8 point lead...under a min with no TOs...

This is the same defense that could not stop ATL at the one with no TOs...and let Cutler drive right down the field for the go ahead score...

I EXPECT my defense to hold on to leads with less than a minute...

They get paid too...

1 person likes this

Posted

Even last week...

they only gave up 20 points and 360 yards.

This unit is good...legit good...

did you eat paint chips when you were little?

Posted

yup they choke under pressure.

Posted

lol at a defense not being able to hold a 8 point lead...under a min with no TOs...

This is the same defense that could not stop ATL at the one with no TOs...and let Cutler drive right down the field for the go ahead score...

I EXPECT my defense to hold on to leads with less than a minute...

They get paid too...

Jeremy Igo@CarolinaHuddle

Rivera "if we could have made something happen in 4 minute offense, game over " #panthernation

Posted

Did Rivera really say that? What we did was basically give Tampa the game with the play calls the last drive. On another note, Cam 11-12 passing in the second half.

Posted

Jeremy Igo@CarolinaHuddle

Rivera "if we could have made something happen in 4 minute offense, game over " #panthernation

Holy crap, Rivera is dumb as poo.

Posted

Rivera holds true to form. Throw someone else under the bus. In this case it's the offense and Chud. Normally that's a good play, but today, I think the last group you blame for the loss is the offense.

Rivera never takes responsibility. I really don't know how we could have been so wrong about his abilities as a coach.