Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We are the worst team in football.

32 posts in this topic

Posted

I think we would beat the Browns or the chiefs given the chance. Worst team in the NFC.

Posted

Rivera logic - "Off coverage hasn't worked in any game so far this season. 40 Seconds left no TOs we have a lead? I think I'll call off coverage"

Posted

Have some PRIDE. We are only the FOURTH worst team... behind Chiefs, Jags, and Browns

Posted

We play the chiefs in a couple weeks. We will show the world we are in fact the worst team in football. My prediction: Rivera is gone tomorrow and we see Shula as interim HC on MNF against Philly.

Posted

Chiefs still are. That will be our only other win this season.

Posted

It's impossible for a normal NFL team to lose the game we just lost. Rivera is a waste.

Posted

So what do we do with a Top 5 pick in the draft this year?

Is there an offensive tackle that has that kind of value? Because our current OL is stock full of right out pusses.

Posted

Have some PRIDE. We are only the FOURTH worst team... behind Chiefs, Jags, and Browns

The Gabbert Jags or Henne Jags? Henne Jags took Hou to overtime.

2 weeks from now we play KC.....that game will give one team bragging rights as the 31st best team in the NFL.

Posted

fuging hate this team. fuging hate this oline. fuging hate the goddamn fans at home stadium not knowing how to fuging do fuging home-field cheering. fuging hate the entire goddamn franchise for not having the fuging stomach to win the fuging football game with a goddamn lead. Been with this fuging franchise since the fuging beginning and this season of losses is getting to be worse than the fuging 1-15 cluster fug year.

Agreed. This off-season will weigh heavily on my continuing support of this franchise. If nothing changes, L.A. can have this organization.

Posted

Chiefs still are. That will be our only other win this season.

jamaal charles is gonna feast on the panthers.

Posted

Not worst team...worst coached team yes...but not worst team.

And let's stop hating on Cam. He's going to be pretty damn good with a competent coaching staff.

Cam is the deffinition of insanity. Keep on doing the same poo that loses.

Posted

Panthers are the worst coached team in the NFL!