26 replies to this topic

#16 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

Normally people flame threads like these with comments like "Don't let the door hit you", myself included. However, I think the entire fanbase has come to a point that we all feel this way. It's going to be nice to see all the bandwagoners disappear.

You'll always have bandwagoners. And I thought about this before I made the thread..."Does this make me a bandwagon fan?"...don't think it does since I've been a fan since 1995 and will still be a fan...I just think we've had enough of this ineptitude. At some point you have to stop supporting a failing product, so that product can be fixed.

#17 Cape Fear Cat

Cape Fear Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

I have one more set of tickets, to the Oakland game. After that, I won't be buying more until there's something worth paying for.

#18 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,623 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

Worst part of all of this: we're not even a bad team. Badly coached and managed, sure. But as far as playing the game and getting leads, we have had 4th quarter leads in all by 2 games. Those situations require good coaching and managing in-game. If you don't get that, you blow leads. We're not a bad team. Just snake-bitten by bad coaching.

#19 wcuCATZ

wcuCATZ

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationAsheville

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:45 PM

Normally people flame threads like these with comments like "Don't let the door hit you", myself included. However, I think the entire fanbase has come to a point that we all feel this way. It's going to be nice to see all the bandwagoners disappear.

In case you haven't noticed all the bandwagoners left a long time ago. This team is now losing long term, devoted fans. Personally I am sick of this team. I hate this team. I'm done as well, and I cant remember a time in my life when I wasn't a panthers fan.

#20 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,810 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

This team makes me feel like a battered wife. I keep saying I'm done with the team, the huddle, football, and yet I can't help but watch every Sunday. I can't stop watching this team no matter how much I try. Every Sunday I try and do something else, and the Panthers game comes on and I waste another 3 hours of my life watching it. I just can't help it. At least next week I can enjoy my Sunday and it'll just be my Monday getting ruined, and Mondays suck anyway.

I read Panthro's thread about missing out on a mountain trip/vacation in order to watch the game last week and it made me legitimately think about not watching for the first time until they get rid of RR... To compound that, I've started to implement pickup basketball throughout the week again to lean down again and they play on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at the local gym... The hours on Sunday are 1-5, lol. I did NOT choose wisely recently so, that may change.

#21 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In NC

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

I have one more set of tickets, to the Oakland game. After that, I won't be buying more until there's something worth paying for.

CFC, the way things are going you and I maybe the only ones there wearing Black and Blue.

#22 OBXPantha

OBXPantha

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

But how long wll jr let it go on? The guy that is the problem doesn't take any responsibility. He only blames the players for letting "opportunities" pass them by. How will anything get fixed if the coach himself don't see the problem?

#23 Match.com

Match.com

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

see ya next season...

#24 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

I've missed watching maybe 2 or 3 games since 1995. I've seen a lot of crap. But this crap takes the cake. We have actually regressed since last year, when we should have been getting better.

I watched every game in that god awful 1-15 season. And this just feels worse. Not just because it's the present but because we actually have some good players. I'm not saying we have a super bowl caliber roster because we don't, but we have enough good players in key positions that we should at a very minimum be competing for a playoff spot. And if not for piss poor coaching this year we would be in contention.

I know this post means nothing to Jerry Richardson (but it should since I know I'm not alone), but there you have it. I'm done.

Shtanly...i'm with ya...Just when u think it won't get any worse it does and you had that vibe at the beginning of the game...absolutely terrible on every level....50% of the mofos on the field need to go and 100% of the coaching staff should be gone...i'm done... i will not look forward to the game next week, first time since 95.. we aren't remotely competitive...

#25 Crim

Crim

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

Can't blame ya.

I'll die of joy the day the old bastard fires this incompetent moron Rivera.

#26 Chief Keek

Chief Keek

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

The sad thing is this team has the most talent since our Super Bowl team in 2004 on the offensive side of the ball, with a few exceptions on defense and they're playing worse.

#27 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,686 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

Why? He got his money already.

And he'll get more from the Carolinas when the stadium renovations start.
Adding to the value of his Franchise through tax dollars.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.