• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 Fox007

Fox007

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

Posted Image

"If I look as tough as I can they won't realize how incredibly dumb and incompetent I am"

#12 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

HUDDLER

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

I just kicked him in the nuts. Strangely he didnt say anything. Or even move at all.

Posted Image

#13 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

SUPPORTER

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

This team makes me feel like a battered wife. I keep saying I'm done with the team, the huddle, football, and yet I can't help but watch every Sunday. I can't stop watching this team no matter how much I try. Every Sunday I try and do something else, and the Panthers game comes on and I waste another 3 hours of my life watching it. I just can't help it. At least next week I can enjoy my Sunday and it'll just be my Monday getting ruined, and Mondays suck anyway.

#14 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

SUPPORTER

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

Posted Image

Shh.. he's in training to become a Beefeater.

Posted Image

I think he's almost got it down now.

#15 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• LocationCape Fear Area
HUDDLER

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

Normally people flame threads like these with comments like "Don't let the door hit you", myself included. However, I think the entire fanbase has come to a point that we all feel this way. It's going to be nice to see all the bandwagoners disappear.

#16 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

HUDDLER

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

Normally people flame threads like these with comments like "Don't let the door hit you", myself included. However, I think the entire fanbase has come to a point that we all feel this way. It's going to be nice to see all the bandwagoners disappear.

You'll always have bandwagoners. And I thought about this before I made the thread..."Does this make me a bandwagon fan?"...don't think it does since I've been a fan since 1995 and will still be a fan...I just think we've had enough of this ineptitude. At some point you have to stop supporting a failing product, so that product can be fixed.

#17 Cape Fear Cat

Cape Fear Cat

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

I have one more set of tickets, to the Oakland game. After that, I won't be buying more until there's something worth paying for.

#18 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

HUDDLER

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

Worst part of all of this: we're not even a bad team. Badly coached and managed, sure. But as far as playing the game and getting leads, we have had 4th quarter leads in all by 2 games. Those situations require good coaching and managing in-game. If you don't get that, you blow leads. We're not a bad team. Just snake-bitten by bad coaching.

#19 wcuCATZ

wcuCATZ

• LocationAsheville
ROOKIE

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:45 PM

In case you haven't noticed all the bandwagoners left a long time ago. This team is now losing long term, devoted fans. Personally I am sick of this team. I hate this team. I'm done as well, and I cant remember a time in my life when I wasn't a panthers fan.

#20 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

This team makes me feel like a battered wife. I keep saying I'm done with the team, the huddle, football, and yet I can't help but watch every Sunday. I can't stop watching this team no matter how much I try. Every Sunday I try and do something else, and the Panthers game comes on and I waste another 3 hours of my life watching it. I just can't help it. At least next week I can enjoy my Sunday and it'll just be my Monday getting ruined, and Mondays suck anyway.

I read Panthro's thread about missing out on a mountain trip/vacation in order to watch the game last week and it made me legitimately think about not watching for the first time until they get rid of RR... To compound that, I've started to implement pickup basketball throughout the week again to lean down again and they play on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at the local gym... The hours on Sunday are 1-5, lol. I did NOT choose wisely recently so, that may change.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users