Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CollegePanther

I would just like to applaud Ron Rivera

CollegePanther    914

Welp, I honestly thought this week we would actually come out with the win. But i gotta give it to you Ron, it takes some real talent to give up an 11 point lead in 4 minutes. Just incredible. When you play good enough to when every game you play, but you lose in the final seconds, that just comes down to great coaching. Is there a hall of fame for best loser? Because my vote is for this guy.

Argus Plexus    965

I predicted the entire last two minutes and OT perfectly. All I did is predict the worst possible thing to happen and, sure enough, it happened in typical Panthers fashion.

#typicalpanthersaretypical

usmcpanthers    1,774

I predicted the entire last two minutes and OT perfectly. All I did is predict the worst possible thing to happen and, sure enough, it happened in typical Panthers fashion.

So did I

Growl    7,743

I've been trying to think of ways Rivera hasn't lost a game to see if maybe we can pull them off before seasons end

One of the biggest losers/playing "not to lose" football in the history of the league. It is a shame I have watched guys like Bill Walsh, Belichick, guys who play to put teams away when they're that close and this guy gets the same title as those men. This guy is an embarrasment to the game of football.

TANTRIC-NINJA    2,654

The closing out of the run plays that were almost give up runs..were terrible. Once again however if Cam could have just got one more yard the game is iced..but he didnt and now Im wearing a towel on my head..moping.

PantherBlue    13

I did too... but I think it is pretty much a forgone conclusion that when we go into the 4th quarter with the lead, Rivera will find a way to lose it. So I guess it is more of a trend than a predicted.

Either way, Rivera is not the coach I hoped he would be and now I have to agree, he has to be fired.

How long will we have to put up with watching this... crap!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Krudflinger