Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I would just like to applaud Ron Rivera

43 posts in this topic

Posted

This was Rivera's plan from the start today. We could beat them handily but he wanted to lead for most of the game then lose on purpose for the 1st pick. jkjkjlolol

Posted

Oh, and let me guess. Was this his face after the TD in OT? Because that's the same face he had after the Brandon LaFell TD.

ron-rivera-jeremy-brevard.jpg

Posted

The Panthers don't do good because they have coaches that don't want to win. If they really wanted to win, Rivera wouldn't be so nonchalant about losing every week. He'd actually do something about it. Him and Derek Dooley need to meet up and talk about how much they suck and try to figure out why.

Posted

What more does Jerry need to see to have him fired?

Posted

One of the biggest losers/playing "not to lose" football in the history of the league. It is a shame I have watched guys like Bill Walsh, Belichick, guys who play to put teams away when they're that close and this guy gets the same title as those men. This guy is an embarrasment to the game of football.

I think its become quite obvious why Ron Rivera was the league's "leading interviewer without ever getting the job" title holder.

3 people like this

Posted

post-9332-0-18207800-1353277342_thumb.jp

Posted

I'd like to applaud him also. Great game plan.

Posted

So, gone tomorrow? I think so.

Posted

Just thought I'd resurrect this thread. Very fitting. Same old sh!t.

Posted

So did I

We all did (except those who still want to believe in Ron). 

Posted

No fan deserves this. It's getting fu<king old. Can't even have fun with the guys anymore. 

Posted

The closing out of the run plays that were almost give up runs..were terrible. Once again however if Cam could have just got one more yard the game is iced..but he didnt and now Im wearing a towel on my head..moping.

This has nothing to do with Cam!

Rivera, didn't give Cam a chance to extend the lead at the end of the game, as they/he did give him a chance at the end of the half. 

This is all on Rivera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!