Photo
- - - - -

I would just like to applaud Ron Rivera

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#37 Fox007

Fox007

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:30 PM

3 point lead....lets run out the clock guys that almost never works.

#38 dunnlx

dunnlx

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

ok I'm back ....That was a rough period in my life.

Hahaha

#39 BerryLoMein

BerryLoMein

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:34 PM

Meanwhile in Cleveland........

#40 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:37 PM

I've been trying to think of ways Rivera hasn't lost a game to see if maybe we can pull them off before seasons end

He hasn't lost a game by showing the other team he has a pair of balls yet.

#runrunrunpunt

He honestly is actually a great coach Monday to Saturday, its the fuging being a pussy every fuging game that he still refuses to change from. He has been a pussy and lost 10 fuging GAMES NOW, VIA just blatant pussy calls. You lost a game exactly like this last year with a thin lead vs ATL and a chance to win it with 1 yard separating you. Just stop, just stop losing like you lose every other fuging game, because you know what? You lost 9 other games playing just like that with the lead in the 4th. So just stop, who the fug is going to be calling for your head if you show them you have fuging balls with 1 yard to go? I could be objective and say "at least he isn't playing pussy football and gave us a chance to win." Instead, nope, gives himself a good chance to lose another game just like every other game in his career he has lost the same way.

#41 CollegePanther

CollegePanther

President

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

I know how much Keuchly means to this team, but I don't think anyone has mentioned it yet. He lost us this game at the end.

#42 Gamecockfan40

Gamecockfan40

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

I know how much Keuchly means to this team, but I don't think anyone has mentioned it yet. He lost us this game at the end.

Wait so the second year player who is relied on to lead our defense, who was second in solo tackles today, and had an interception lost the game for us because of a ticky tack call?  If we had any coaches that were better than dog poo we would never have been in that position.

#43 CollegePanther

CollegePanther

President

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:27 PM

Wait so the second year player who is relied on to lead our defense, who was second in solo tackles today, and had an interception lost the game for us because of a ticky tack call?  If we had any coaches that were better than dog poo we would never have been in that position.

And he made another bonehead move right before that. I agree, if we had a better coaching staff he would have never been in that position but those two plays put the nail in the coffin.