Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ok Zod, nooowww do we suck?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

unanimous across Panther Nation moral victories are useless. (not that this is one). Cam played decent overall, Less than 4 big plays given up all game including the two touchdowns. defense held a really good RB to less than 100 yards until OT. And even Nakamura got a pick.

and we still lost.

post-11341-0-85804900-1353275975_thumb.j

When do we qualify as a shitty team.

post-11341-0-18732900-1353275817_thumb.g

Posted

Zod doesn't care if we suck or not, he just wants Cam to get off the freaking bike.

1 person likes this

Posted

We've sucked all season, and unlike you I don't need Zod's opinion to confirm that.

3 people like this

Posted

They are a bad team. They have been a bad team. I don't know why this surprises people anymore.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why do I give a flying fu_k what Zod thinks?

2 people like this

Posted

We've sucked all season, and unlike you I don't need Zod's opinion to confirm that.

Listen up dingus, It wasn't a shot at Zod. He, along with several people, have pointed out that we suck right now. I was being facetious

Posted

Zod is gonna blame cam.

Posted

no kitten kara for us with our Thanksgiving Turkey

Posted

Remember how we gutted the roster a couple years ago? How we ignore free agency? How we overpay some of the losers on this team and extend guys to contracts that aren't justified...and how our recent drafts have been dogshit....and how we run a high school offense...

Sorry, but JR and this organization made their bed....and this game just put all of us to sleep in it. F you Rivera and Chud...hope your loser asses are canned this week.

Posted

Remember how we gutted the roster a couple years ago? How we ignore free agency? How we overpay some of the losers on this team and extend guys to contracts that aren't justified...and how our recent drafts have been dogshit....and how we run a high school offense...

Sorry, but JR and this organization made their bed....and this game just put all of us to sleep in it. F you Rivera and Chud...hope your loser asses are canned this week.

No, who exactly was lost when the team was gutted? They extended or resigned everyone.