Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheMaulClaw

Fire Rivera Petition (real petition)

67 posts in this topic

Umm, may want to edit that if you want it to be taken seriously. There is a typo and I would also remove the part about relocating... That's not going to happen. He just needs to be fired because he sucks and he's destroying team, city, region, and fan morale. Plain and simple.

criticism heard.

criticism heard.

Not knocking you... I support it. I just think it has to be more poignant and based in the immediate focus.

I've had Rivera's back all along. This game is the first time my opinion has change and I see no hope with him as coach. I signed

1 person likes this

we need to start doing whatever it takes to make out voices heard

1 person likes this

Umm, may want to edit that if you want it to be taken seriously. There is a typo and I would also remove the part about relocating... That's not going to happen. He just needs to be fired because he sucks and he's destroying team, city, region, and fan morale. Plain and simple.

edited

I don't think it'll do anything but

fug if I'm watching not watching another game with this moron coach coaching.

edited

Yup... I'll probably share part of my reasoning for removing the relocating part shortly. I really don't think it's a valid concern for multiple reasons.

But, thanks for editing.

Yup... I'll probably share part of my reasoning for removing the relocating part shortly. I really don't think it's a valid concern for multiple reasons.

But, thanks for editing.

np