Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this rock bottom?

61 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Andy Reid anyone?

No.

Posted · Report post

you are your W-L record....there are no cookies handed out for moral victories

The 0-16 Detroit Lions would have destroyed any college team ever. Period.

Posted · Report post

Marty Hurney was nice enough to give us all these great Superbowl bound players and the best coaching staff in the NFL.. I am so glad we were so fortunate to have him as the Panthers GM for all these wonderful years..

NOT!!!

Posted · Report post

Dumpster-Fire.jpg

Posted · Report post

called the game as a loss with more than 2 minutes to play in regulation. Instead of going for a first down, we laid down with

runs up the middle. We saw this movie before. ( a bad one) Poor coaching loses games in the fourth qtr with a lead. Rivera show no emotion for the game and never makes a decision with the game on the line. Game over! Fire him now and see what Chud cando the rest of the season. If nothing changes, he should see the door also.

Posted · Report post

The bottom has yet to come I think. We still face KC and Oakland. Rivera probably has trouble beating himself off so I don't think he can beat any nfl team at this point.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

waiting for a John Fox username making a thread saying "Miss me yet?"

Posted · Report post

I thought Falcons was rock bottom.... then I thought Bears were rock bottom.... who knows anymore

tampa - gmen - falcons - bears - tampa - ...tbc under RR

Posted · Report post

called the game as a loss with more than 2 minutes to play in regulation. Instead of going for a first down, we laid down with

runs up the middle. We saw this movie before. ( a bad one) Poor coaching loses games in the fourth qtr with a lead. Rivera show no emotion for the game and never makes a decision with the game on the line. Game over! Fire him now and see what Chud cando the rest of the season. If nothing changes, he should see the door also.

Hell, no, Chud is part of the problem. I'd rather have Chud fired and Shula made the OC.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

What's sad is we had this same thread only 2 years ago.