Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CJ throwing shots

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif]
[url="https://twitter.com/randywattson"][size=3][s]@[/s][b]randywattson[/b][/size][/url][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif]
Embarrassed to be apart of that last drive! Some people study and work harder than others and they get exposé in the game[/font][/color]

[font="Arial, sans-serif"][color="#333333"]The english translation: "Some people on this team are lazy" [/color][/font]

Posted · Report post

I was just about to post this. I wonder who he's talking about. Someone in the secondary if I had to guess. I wonder if he's talking about Captain.

Posted · Report post

Ha so he calls them out on twitter? If he had any nuts he would address it in the locker room with them not twitter. He's part of our toxic problem IMO. Not like he made any plays today
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Can we make a topic solely dedicated to players twitter responses, this should be good.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam' timestamp='1353277376' post='2006068']
Ha so he calls them out on twitter? If he had any nuts he would address it in the locker room with them not twitter. He's part of our toxic problem IMO. Not like he made any plays today
[/quote]

Pretty sure he got some pressure on Freeman and made some good tackles in the run game.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Oh was Johnson playing in the 4th quarter? I didn't notice.

Posted · Report post

he made some plays. had decent pressure and batted a freeman pass

Posted · Report post

He was transparent in that last minute and OT like his teammates