Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YoungPanthers89

CJ throwing shots

107 posts in this topic

So you can top me lol? I'm not that miserable dude.

You would just say I got the picture on the internet or something, and then whack off to it hahaha.

just shut up. You know you're a fat loser when you have to lie about having a hot girl on a message board.

that lawnmower gif is GOAT

a couple of good DB acquisitions in the offseason, and we have one of the top defenses in the league next year.

a couple of good DB acquisitions in the offseason, and we have one of the top defenses in the league next year.

not a lot of those type of guys available though

B level players would be good enough to be an upgrade

CJ is right Martin and Godfrey were doing nothing on that TD. You see them high five or hokie pokie or somethingabout 8 yards in front of they play. Pretty sure Godfrey was hiding so he could pop out and be all like "Day can't see me". At least Naka wasn't out there though right?

CJ is right Martin and Godfrey were doing nothing on that TD. You see them high five or hokie pokie or somethingabout 8 yards in front of they play. Pretty sure Godfrey was hiding so he could pop out and be all like "Day can't see me". At least Naka wasn't out there though right?

Naka would have been covering the guy in row 12

tumblr_m0izvrs3Dm1qfczas.gif

What is this and why is this the greatest thing I've ever seen?!?

Don't forget we have Gamble coming back next year. With the way our D-line has played that will help him tremendously. I hate how people constantly overlook him as just being average.