Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So who will Rivera fire this week? We know....

14 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

HE is the one that should be poo canned along with the rest of the staff and several players, but that will come this offseason.

So is our DC the one canned this week?

Posted · Report post

HE is the one that should be poo canned along with the rest of the staff and several players, but that will come this offseason.

So is our DC the one canned this week?

Fire Ron, make Shula interim, hire Bruce Arians/David Shaw next season, draft a WR in the first, win more games next year.

Posted · Report post

It's like Survivor, and Rivera is casting people off the island each week until he's gone.

Posted · Report post

If i was Ron i would fire myself

Posted · Report post

offense stopped being aggressive...

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm guessing Oline coach or secondary coach. Just some random coach whose importance to the team is very little

Posted · Report post

Highland fire not blaming Cam?

Holy fuging poo.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I think there's almost no chance he fires Chud, if he doesn't even have the guts to challenge Chud's ineffective schemes. Rivera is a beta personality I feel.

Posted · Report post

I think there's almost no chance he fires Chud, if he doesn't even have the guts to challenge Chud's ineffective schemes. Rivera is a beta personality I feel.

I think you're right, honestly. It feels like Rivera is really trying to keep his "buddies" happy (firing Murphy, promoting Rodgers. Bringing in Wilkes, getting rid of Meeks, etc.), so he probably won't fire Chud. Chud's his pal.

Most likely McDermott will get fired. Ironically, he's been the best coach we have, and I wouldn't mind keeping him around.

Posted · Report post

Rivera should have been fired before the final play of the game was done being reviewed. Period.

Posted · Report post

He's 1-3 since we shitcanned Marty and the team has blown two double digit leads in the last 6 minutes. Its time to go.

Posted · Report post

Probably let a trainer go this week.