ok...we are losing this team....

it was lost a long time ago

#17 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,209 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

Here's the thing with audibles and Cam, and I think this is possible, maybe Chud and Rivera do not have any audibles set up for Cam to check to. I mean, if you don't teach him "hey, if you see this, this is the check", then he obviously won't be able to do it. You have to give the guy a chance. They're cuffing Cam and it's hurting him. That's what I believe anyway. Could be wrong. Been wrong before.

As I've speculated elsewhere, I really think it comes down to Chud's ego. He wants and has complete control pre-snap. The offense is a toy to him.

#18 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

Lets hear it!

On that 3rd and 1 where Barber blew Stew up in the backfield....everyone knew that was going to happen.

#19 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

LOL... Things fall apart.

& our center most definitely cannot hold...

#20 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,698 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

how the mighty are fallen...

#21 xlightsoutx

xlightsoutx

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,359 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

& our center most definitely cannot hold...

Well read, sir. Well read. Surprised I wasn't the only one to get that immediately.

#22 mcdougal

mcdougal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

Perfect example of why audibles are needed...the play in the 2nd half when Barber came up to the line outside the tackle. It was an obvious run blitz. I saw it coming from a mile away, so I'm sure everyone on our offense did too. And of course Barber blew the run up for a 2 yard loss.

That said, LaFell should be careful what he wishes for. I'm sure the new staff will correct the glaringly obvious lack of talent in our WR ranks. Watching the Buc's Jackson today, I just kept thinking what Cam could do if he had a receiver like Vincent.

Edit: SpeedofLight beat me to it. I'm sure we're talking about the same play.

LOL look what a number one WR is doing for Freeman. But we have people thinking we need to draft defense...

Cam Newton NEEDS help. Defense needs BETTER coaching. But you HAVE to get your franchise QB some damn help.

#23 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • LocationGreensboro NC

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

Perfect example of why audibles are needed...the play in the 2nd half when Barber came up to the line outside the tackle. It was an obvious run blitz. I saw it coming from a mile away, so I'm sure everyone on our offense did too. And of course Barber blew the run up for a 2 yard loss.

That said, LaFell should be careful what he wishes for. I'm sure the new staff will correct the glaringly obvious lack of talent in our WR ranks. Watching the Buc's Jackson today, I just kept thinking what Cam could do if he had a receiver like Vincent.

Edit: SpeedofLight beat me to it. I'm sure we're talking about the same play.

Yeah buddy, same exact play. I was talking to my buddies at the bar we were watching the game. It's mind blowing that we as fans can see this but the staff just ..well I don't know lol. I'm trying to not to be negative but come on man

#24 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

Well read, sir. Well read. Surprised I wasn't the only one to get that immediately.

LOL. My first thought when I saw your like was 'Thank god somebody got that."

#25 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,061 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

In Chuds defense, if he would have called a pass and Cam threw it incomplete, we'd all still be going batshit for him not running out the clock properly. What sucks is on cams run he was like two yards from the first that would have iced it.

#26 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

how the mighty are fallen...

So very true. I can't believe we were actually afraid that we would lose Chud to the head job in Tampa this season.

#27 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

How many times will we be in shotgun in the red zone? How many run plays will come from the shotgun? I can't wait to kick Chud ass out of Charlotte.

#28 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:45 PM

LOL look what a number one WR is doing for Freeman. But we have people thinking we need to draft defense...

Cam Newton NEEDS help. Defense needs BETTER coaching. But you HAVE to get your franchise QB some damn help.

A new WR won't matter poo if we don't fix the Oline.

#29 Raskle

Raskle

Huddle Rogue

• HUDDLER
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

No no no no no guys.. you're all reading this wrong. LaFell is saying the Bucs CHEATED!!!

I mean.. it's not like Chud is predictable or anything... couldn't be. Nah...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.