16 replies to this topic

#1 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

Cam played out of his mind today. Literally impossible to blame him, especially considering he played like Peyton fuging Manning in the 2nd half. You Cam haters, where the fug are you now?

As it has been ALL season, it's the coaching. I know, I know, a million threads on this, cool story bro, I get it. But the point is, I'm sick of the Cam hate and scapegoating him for every loss because you didn't like the pick last year during the draft. This game showed, Cam is not a problem on this team. It's coaching and it's OL.

#2 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

We're gonna look so much better with Luke Joeckel on the line.

#3 Ruff

Ruff

Formerly Know As RufftownRepresent

• HUDDLER
  • 6,881 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

We're gonna look so much better with Luke Joeckel on the line.

gimme Chance Warmack in the 1st, Dallas Thomas in the 2nd

#4 klumme

klumme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

Cam stole the ball from Stew and gave it to a little child, making his day... This L is on Cam without a doubt.

#5 fjblair

fjblair

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

Cam played out of his mind today. Literally impossible to blame him, especially considering he played like Peyton fuging Manning in the 2nd half. You Cam haters, where the fug are you now?

As it has been ALL season, it's the coaching. I know, I know, a million threads on this, cool story bro, I get it. But the point is, I'm sick of the Cam hate and scapegoating him for every loss because you didn't like the pick last year during the draft. This game showed, Cam is not a problem on this team. It's coaching and it's OL.

Watch any of the other Panther games this season?

#6 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

Watch any of the other Panther games this season?

Yes, I have. All of them. Cam has had bad games. Matt Ryan had a game today that is worse than any game Cam has had all year. His team won. Why? Better coaching. Cam has some blame in all of the losses, sure, but so does any QB who turns the ball over and his team ends up losing. You gonna blame Peyton Manning for every loss his team ever has because some games he throws multiple INTs? No, Peyton gets some of his blame for his team when they lose, IF he plays badly and makes mistakes (and yes, he does at times, he's human). So when our own fanbase jumps down Cam's throat for one or two mistakes and says "we lost because of Cam", it's fuging ridiculous.

#7 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

Cam haters would rather the rest of the team play well and still lose because Cam played poorly because it supports their argument.

Cam nuthuggers would rather the rest of the team play poorly and lose as long as Cam looks good and it supports their argument.

weeeeee

#8 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,697 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

Cam still has a long way to go but, for the most part played great today.

He did what he should do every week.

still not happy with the playcalling.

#9 Shufdog

Shufdog

• HUDDLER
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

Cam haters would rather the rest of the team play well and still lose because Cam played poorly because it supports their argument.

Cam nuthuggers would rather the rest of the team play poorly and lose as long as Cam looks good and it supports their argument.

weeeeee

BINGO!!! It's fugin ridiculous!!!

#10 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

Cam still has a long way to go but, for the most part played great today.

He did what he should do every week.

still not happy with the playcalling.

Agreed. I LOVED his pocket presence today. Not sure on both sacks, but I know on one sack he had nowhere to go. Otherwise, he stepped up in the pocket and slid around well. Very conscious of his place in the pocket. He has to do that every game, and when he does, guys get open. Teams do fear what he can do with his legs, and he can't forget that. Just because you don't have a man early doesn't mean he won't break open once you start moving around in the pocket and finding space.

#11 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

#12 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,697 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:01 PM

Agreed. I LOVED his pocket presence today. Not sure on both sacks, but I know on one sack he had nowhere to go. Otherwise, he stepped up in the pocket and slid around well. Very conscious of his place in the pocket. He has to do that every game, and when he does, guys get open. Teams do fear what he can do with his legs, and he can't forget that. Just because you don't have a man early doesn't mean he won't break open once you start moving around in the pocket and finding space.

teams are spying him now, so he has to learn to move behind the line of scrimmage....

extend the play. That's when this offense will be scary.

#13 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,391 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

Cam played well after the 1st quarter and like others have said Chud goes into retard mode when it counts most.

#14 fjblair

fjblair

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:39 PM

Yes, I have. All of them. Cam has had bad games. Matt Ryan had a game today that is worse than any game Cam has had all year. His team won. Why? Better coaching. Cam has some blame in all of the losses, sure, but so does any QB who turns the ball over and his team ends up losing. You gonna blame Peyton Manning for every loss his team ever has because some games he throws multiple INTs? No, Peyton gets some of his blame for his team when they lose, IF he plays badly and makes mistakes (and yes, he does at times, he's human). So when our own fanbase jumps down Cam's throat for one or two mistakes and says "we lost because of Cam", it's fuging ridiculous.

I agree but Panther Huddle is prone to knee jerking generalizations.

#15 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,875 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

Cam playsx ok... he did't kill us... he's still highly inaccurate, why is that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com