Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well at least we play the Eagles next week...

44 posts in this topic

Posted

At this point I think its a miracle Rivera didn't figure out how to lose in the bye week

Posted

Maybe their secondary will leave our receivers wide open like they did for rg3 today! Speaking of which, it killed me how the announcers were all over theirselves about how pretty the pass was when there was nobody within 20 yards of the receiver

Posted

Posted

We'll be the first team to lose on a safety QB sack as time runs out up 1 trying to run out the clock. 22-21 Eagles

1 person likes this

Posted

Prediction? 90% of the stadium will be eagles fans and itll be the lowest rated mnf all year. Hey atleast the steelers wont have a primetime game. They dont deserve the attention.

Posted

Prediction? 90% of the stadium will be eagles fans and itll be the lowest rated mnf all year. Hey atleast the steelers wont have a primetime game. They dont deserve the attention.

Well it should be 90% eagle fans seeing as its in Philly.

Posted

We will lose this game simply because it will be a primetime game

Posted

I'm sure we'll find a way to self-destruct.

Posted

if there was ever a game for the players to just quit after it's the tampa game today, which means the eagles game would be the first day we'd see guys completely quitting, which is a recipe for fiery blowout.

Posted

If Nick Foles plays, we win

If Micheal Vick plays, we lose

Posted

As sorry as our team is, Im still flying up to philly to watch this game, as my extended family has season tickets to the Eagles. Setting myself up for failure.

I was gonna go to the chargers game, but I'm not gonna do that to myself....self preservation man & save money...

Posted

I was gonna go to the chargers game, but I'm not gonna do that to myself....self preservation man & save money...

I was contemplating the same thing, but I got tickets anyways. I'll never turn down a chance to see the Panthers play so close, no matter how bad the team is.

soon enough though, the Panthers will be right in our back yard, at Farmers Field :)

2 people like this