Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThatNiggaManny

Well at least we play the Eagles next week...

44 posts in this topic

We will lose this game simply because it will be a primetime game

I'm sure we'll find a way to self-destruct.

if there was ever a game for the players to just quit after it's the tampa game today, which means the eagles game would be the first day we'd see guys completely quitting, which is a recipe for fiery blowout.

As sorry as our team is, Im still flying up to philly to watch this game, as my extended family has season tickets to the Eagles. Setting myself up for failure.

I was gonna go to the chargers game, but I'm not gonna do that to myself....self preservation man & save money...

I was gonna go to the chargers game, but I'm not gonna do that to myself....self preservation man & save money...

I was contemplating the same thing, but I got tickets anyways. I'll never turn down a chance to see the Panthers play so close, no matter how bad the team is.

soon enough though, the Panthers will be right in our back yard, at Farmers Field :)

2 people like this

I was contemplating the same thing, but I got tickets anyways. I'll never turn down a chance to see the Panthers play so close, no matter how bad the team is.

soon enough though, the Panthers will be right in our back yard, at Farmers Field :)

Sorry buddy, you're getting Blaine Gabbert and the Jaggies.

If there was ever a team in more turmoil then ours right now, its the Eagles. This is the best shot at a Win that we have had all season. Sad we have to rely on a team being more dysfunctional then us to get a win, but this late in the season I'd just want to see progression.

winners find a way to win and losers find a way to lose.... so from that aspect this game could be interesting....we win, Andy Reid will be fired the next day. We lose, it just defines to another degree of how bad we stink...