Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GSO_Pantherz

Be Honest, How Many of You...

31 posts in this topic

I forgot that I was watching on dvr and was about 10 minutes behind real time. I was confused by the angry posts. I thought we were about to win

I went golfing

2 people like this

i didn't laugh.

i was stoic for a split second then left the room.

Hey Ron Rivera.

I did about 15 mins after it was over. I was laughing to keep from crying. Because Jacksonville also lost.

I didn't laugh - not to the point that I'm not sickened by losing games like this.

I did tell my wife she should pay attention when the last quarter started because the Panthers with a lead in the 4th quarter are more likely to do something amazingly stupid than a live performance of the Three Stooges though.

I didnt throw stuff like I usually do. I just felt.....deflated.

Had the same reaction as Cam does in my avatar...

I was definitely laughing at the play calling on our final drive.

"What that the run right up the middle with 11 + the water boy in the box didn't work?" -Chud confused

1 person likes this

I actually was nodding out in the last couple of mins

Laughed when we lost? I sure did. It was that moment of disbelief, but at the same time you absolutely knew it was going to happen the whole game. Beats the hell out of whining and crying like so many on here.

I actually thought they might pull this one out, but was cautiously optomistic ; but once it started happening I was not surpised by it at all and knew it was coming. I wasn't even angry after this one.