Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smitty on Retiring

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Go dig a hole in your backyard and line it with plastic and let your neighbor piss in it and then drown yourself in it!

Seems like a lot of work just to voice an opinion.

It's a dog eat dog league...and Smith is about to be eaten. Fortunately his number 89 will be seen in the stadium a long time in remembrance of his best years. Too bad all great things have to come to an end.

Posted

lol at Steve being mediocre.. gtfo

Posted

Gross and him are likely to retire.

Posted

I think that pass could have been picked off if he hadnt had pushed off.

Posted

Just stop... considering Martin was well over the goal line when he fumbled it didn't really matter, while you're talking out your a$$.

What does Smith's OPI have to do with Martin's fumble?

Posted

What does Smith's OPI have to do with Martin's fumble?

They were bad calls on both plays... which also makes them both inconsequential.

Posted

Smitty is still Smitty, and for the most part that's a good thing.

Smitty and mediocre in the same sentence is akin to an oxymoron.

Smitty's best days may be behind him, but his best is still better than most.

I believe that it is a bit unfair and practically impossible to proclaim Smitty's demise when looking at who has been throwing to him the last few years. How can you gauge, with any credibility, how much he has left in the tank when a wide open 89 is being missed several times a game? Huh? You can't.

Posted

A lot of bad and no calls in this game as usual.

Steve Smith has a couple good years left while Jordan Gross does not. They can't run the ball consistanly they can't pass block.

Posted

Go dig a hole in your backyard and line it with plastic and let your neighbor piss in it and then drown yourself in it!

Daaaamn, this is harsh! ...but i like it!

Now this is some quality poo talkin right here, im just mad I didnt think to say it! GOOD JOB!

All ungrateful of haters 89 need to STFU! Who do you all plan to be our No.1 if we oust him? Lafell? Gettis? LOL! Armantiiiiii???? LMAO!

1 person likes this

Posted

Daaaamn, this is harsh! ...but i like it!

Now this is some quality poo talkin right here, im just mad I didnt think to say it! GOOD JOB!

All ungrateful of haters 89 need to STFU! Who do you all plan to be our No.1 if we oust him? Lafell? Gettis? LOL! Armantiiiiii???? LMAO!

You do realize a new GM is a lot different than firing Fox and hiring Rivera.

New GM is going to blowup Hunrey's team and should. He will go get his talent....it isn't about which of Hurney's guys do you insert

Posted

Anyone notice that every single fuging Smitty hater is a fuging newb poster? (Besides Proudiddy of course)

Posted

If we don't retire #89 I will be livid.