Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

Smitty on Retiring

49 posts in this topic

Just stop... considering Martin was well over the goal line when he fumbled........

That did not show on any of the replay angles I saw.

I'm a Smitty hater?

LOL, uhh, have you read this thread or any of my posts regarding Smitty since he's been here?

You must be drunk. I said "besides Proudiddy". That actually means "you are excluded". Are you a newb poster dumbass? GO CAM!

You must be drunk. I said "besides Proudiddy". That actually means "you are excluded". Are you a newb poster dumbass? GO CAM!

No, I don't drink.

It was how you structured the sentence that threw me off... You said "all of the Smitty haters are newb posters (besides Proudiddy)." That would lead me to believe you are saying "all of his haters are newb posters except Proudiddy, he's a hater but not a newb poster."

Calm down buddy...

No, I don't drink.

It was how you structured the sentence that threw me off... You said "all of the Smitty haters are newb posters (besides Proudiddy)." That would lead me to believe you are saying "all of his haters are newb posters except Proudiddy, he's a hater but not a newb poster."

Calm down buddy...

Ok you made my night much better. Thanks.

Anyone that wants Smith gone must hate the Panthers because he may the one bright spot in what is a horrible horrible team.

1 person likes this

Gross and him are likely to retire.

Well Smitty will be missed . Turnstile not so much

Considering Smith's push off help lead to a missed FG... He needs to be quiet.

Are you retarded or just trying to troll? That piece of poo buccaneer was holding on that play and smith got free. It was a bad call. I hate you people sometimes.

Considering Smith's push off help lead to a missed FG... He needs to be quiet.

Hu...Smith missed a FG???