Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For the future of the team.. Im glad we lost.

42 posts in this topic

Posted

on a side note, is there anybody worth taking #1 that is not a QB? I don't really follow college.

The problem is that there may not be a QB available worth taking at that spot. I'd love to be able to trade that pick to a QB desperate team for a king's ransom.

Posted

It's gotta be OLine. The kid from A&M or the guard from Alabama. Try an trade down also...but only of we are in a position to get one of these players...

Posted

Once the staff is fired I see most of the san diego scrubs going with them.

Except Tolbert

Posted

We're you glad when we lost 3 years ago for the "future" as we'll? Smdh some fans aren't even fans. You either win or lose. Future or no future. 49ers, Lions, Colts all examples

Posted

How can someone be GLAD we lost? Cynical much?

He did a decent job of explaining why he thought that but still, its a pathetic way to look at it. Its a losers mentality.

Posted

Fuggin loser talk...

1 person likes this

Posted

How can someone be GLAD we lost? Cynical much?

masochism for the win

Posted

Both Jax and KC only have 1 win, not sure about the rest of the bottom feeders but I know quite a few teams have 3 wins. I honestly believe that we will get a few more wins agianst KC, Philly and/or Oakland.

Posted

The problem is that there may not be a QB available worth taking at that spot. I'd love to be able to trade that pick to a QB desperate team for a king's ransom.

This is what I was thinking. Maybe somebody will get the hots for Barkley.

Posted

Kiper!!!! what does he know!

Just relaying the information. I picked us to go 10-6 this year, and spent roughly a grand to see three games of it happen. I guess he knows at least as much as I do.

Posted

This is what I was thinking. Maybe somebody will get the hots for Barkley.

There are no QBs worth the #1 overall, Barkley included. Teams looking for a QB can trade down and still take the best QB available easily.

Barkley, Geno Smith, and Tyler Wilson are the top 3 QB prospects I believe, and none of them were nearly good enough this year to have any chance at the #1 spot IMO.

Posted

#1 pick this year is worthless....last year was the year to tank when we had a legit shot at Luck....but...NO we decided to win a couple meaningless games.