Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To those that left with 5 min. left in the 4th . . .

26 posts in this topic

Posted

The fans always leave early, win or loss. And the Carolina fan base as never been rabid enough to pump up the team. Sans the Playoffs, the lovely Tampa Prime Time beatdown, and a game versus the Pats back in the day, I've never seen the crowd in a frenzy.

Posted

Did you really think it was over, as in we were going to win? Or was it a sadistic reaction to the inevitable fact that we were going to lose?

Either way, we really needed you guys late in the 4th and in OT. And even though we lost, it was pathetic to scan the crowd and only see 20% of the seats filled up when the heat is on and with the game on the line.

Are you sure that there was anyone in the stadium at all??? B/c everytime I switched to your game, it was dead silent even if the defense was on the field...

Posted

Well hopefully the stadium will be empty at our next home game....we need to send a message to Jr!

1 person likes this

Posted

It's the Tarheel culture and tradition. It has infected Panther fans since inception of the team. DIdn't you know this?

1 person likes this

Posted

i'm not even gonna bag on the fans anymore....It's a pathetic team, it's gotta meet its fans half way at least.

Posted

Wine and Cheese fanbase. Well never have the backing others do bc of our lack in winning and our age. We worry more about the rowdy "true" fans ruining our wine and cheese event

Posted

I lol'd when a second wave of people started filing out after Tampa TIED the game. I wasn't sure if they were just stupid and thought we were behind, apathetic, or maybe they were just tired of this pathetic attempt of a franchise and what we have become accustomed to seeing for years.

Posted

I thought you were going to congratulate them for leaving early. Kind of like Pavlov's dogs, the fans have finally figured out to leave before the cattle prod to the testicles gets applied.....

Posted

I left in the first quarter... I was too pissed to continue.

1 person likes this

Posted

no, we have a shitty fan base, we deserve what we have...what makes you think you DESERVE better?

When I said that, I was refering to us not accepting a losing team.

Posted

When I said that, I was refering to us not accepting a losing team.

ah ok, I thought you were meaning you, as you hometown bums that sell your tickets to the away team fans then wonder why there is a losing attitude :D

Posted

I stayed till the end of OT. I also sat in traffic for over an hour without moving 100 ft...