Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meanwhile the Falcons have now had 4 straight winning seasons.

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Falcons- new owner, Vick gone within a couple years, new HC, new GM, draft a franchise QB and make a couple bold FA moves (Michael Turner, for one) and off you go.

I called this one the minute they brought in Mike Smith....

1 person likes this

Posted

Falcons- new owner, Vick gone within a couple years, new HC, new GM, draft a franchise QB and make a couple bold FA moves (Michael Turner, for one) and off you go.

I called this one the minute they brought in Mike Smith....

Blanks been there since 2002 and the only reason Vick left was for that prison thing. He is a hands off type owner who used a consultant to find their current GM which JR is doing so its not like Blank is the Anti-JR with everything

Posted

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Posted

Don't forget about the Petrino debacle...I want success yes but don't expect it in a day it's a trial and error type of thing which our young fanbase needs to realize.

Posted

Blanks been there since 2002 and the only reason Vick left was for that prison thing. He is a hands off type owner who used a consultant to find their current GM which JR is doing so its not like Blank is the Anti-JR with everything

accorsi was actually the guy who recommended dimitroff to the falcons.

so those of you clamoring for us to copy everything atlanta is doing should be happy about that.

1 person likes this

Posted

i only want w's. i don't care how they get there or what blueprint they have to use. they don't even have to tell us.

Posted

Meanwhile we have now had 4 straight losing seasons.

Posted

You can't say that Jerry Richardson doesn't care. He is the reason that we even have a team (eventhough they are not that good right now). He cares about winning. Not every decision an Owner/GM does will be perfect. You live and learn. He will show you how much he cares.

He sure has showed us thus far, eh?