Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam improved today.

129 posts in this topic

Posted

Cam's dip in his completion % has NOTHING to do with his targets and EVERYTHING to do with the crappy plays being called.

Posted

Has nothing to do with his inaccuracy as a passer either - is Chuds fault and while were at it Shula doesnt help and dont forget that crapy pass protection led up by the overpaid Jordan Gross.

Posted

Carolina once had the best receiving core in the NFC South FOR YEARS. Now its hands down the worst. Smith is winding down and no one else can get open.

Posted

D/p

Posted

Quickest way to fix Cams accuracy is getting him better targets. His #1 will be 34 next year and has 1 TD this year. His other receivers also struggle to get open. Once we get Cam more reliable targets his pct will go back up to 60%

Ridiculous. So now his overthrows and inaccuracy is because of the WR's. Maybe we can go get some 7'2" WR's....that will cure his overthrow problems.

Posted

i thought it was the defenses fault cam isn't doing good.

Posted

i thought it was the defenses fault cam isn't doing good.

Its the defenses fault we lost last week. Luke Kuechly struggles in coverage. You'd never know that reading this board though, only Cam has room for improvement, the rest of our 2-8 team is fine.

Posted

Wow

Posted

Ridiculous. So now his overthrows and inaccuracy is because of the WR's. Maybe we can go get some 7'2" WR's....that will cure his overthrow problems.

You want a premier passing attack you need receivers. Is Eli still out there throwing to old man Toomer and Tyree? Or did the Giants continue to bring in talent like Nicks, Cruz? And Eli won a Super Bowl with those guys i first mentioned. Smart franchises put weapons around their QBs. You guys are Ok with ATL, NO, and Tampa having better receivers than us?

Posted

I agree WR is a bigger need for this team then most posters admit or realize.

Would love to see them snag Dwayne Bowe this summer.

Posted

Its the defenses fault we lost last week. Luke Kuechly struggles in coverage. You'd never know that reading this board though, only Cam has room for improvement, the rest of our 2-8 team is fine.

Hahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!

Haha haha ha ha ha, oh man haha...

Posted

I agree WR is a bigger need for this team then most posters admit or realize.

Would love to see them snag Dwayne Bowe this summer.

Agree 100% that we need more talent at WR. However, it is not the reason that Cam consistently over throws his receivers. It is definitely part if the issue in the passing fame as they often struggle to get separation. But, cam's overthrow issues are something entirely different.