• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic

#41 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

His footwork still sucks, he's not turning his shoulders and stepping into throws and that's part of why he's so inaccurate this season. I hope he looks up George Whitfield again this offseason.

I've been thinking about this. Someone needs to ask George on twitter if he is going to work with Cam again. I really hope he does.

#42 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE
HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:42 AM

He played decent....but im starting to worry about his accuracy, long term. He played well enough to win though.

poo, man, you're just starting to worry about his accuracy? That's the main reason I have to take Cam with a grain of salt these days.

Accuracy is SuperCam's Kryptonite.

#43 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• LocationNonya
HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

His footwork still sucks, he's not turning his shoulders and stepping into throws and that's part of why he's so inaccurate this season. I hope he looks up George Whitfield again this offseason.

He won't get better Footwork in a read option, shotgun 80%, and bad Oline offense. You get better footwork from being under center.

#44 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationWilkesboro
HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:25 AM

I was just thinking that I wish Jake and Fox were here right now. Cam has yet to lead us to a comeback drive in the 4th, Cam has yet to cuss out an Olineman when they all don't block for him. I watch other games and say "Cam can't make that throw". Cam and Mark Sanchez are on the same level. I really hate this offense and don't beleive in its players, who dont believe in their QB....and they shouldn't

#45 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:43 AM

I was just thinking that I wish Jake and Fox were here right now. Cam has yet to lead us to a comeback drive in the 4th, Cam has yet to cuss out an Olineman when they all don't block for him. I watch other games and say "Cam can't make that throw". Cam and Mark Sanchez are on the same level. I really hate this offense and don't beleive in its players, who dont believe in their QB....and they shouldn't

This statement couldn't be any further from the truth. Cam has lead us to several 4th qtr comeback drives i.e. Falcons, Cowboys, and the Bears game, but our defense ended up giving the lead right back.

#46 Urrymonster

Urrymonster

HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:03 AM

I'm yet to see a QB really make improvements into their accuracy. There will be offensive schemes that will make completing passes easier, but consistent accuracy is very hard to improve. In such a dynamic sport it's very difficult to coach in fundamentals at this point in his career so I wouldn't expect newtons accuracy to improve by leaps and bounds over his career.

One thing I liked today was the ball was coming out quicker and he was much faster at deciding to tuck the ball and run. This helped our Oline out massively. Still same very high risk throws, but I guess we will have to live with them with the cam crud combination at the mo. definite improvement.

#47 Car123

Car123

Newton's Law

HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:28 AM

Jags game last year

#48 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• LocationNC
SUPPORTER

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:20 AM

He won't get better Footwork in a read option, shotgun 80%, and bad Oline offense. You get better footwork from being under center.

I'm talking about the most basic of fundamentals, where he had time, clean pocket and just made a bad throw due to poor mechanics. Of course the other stuff is a factor, but I'm talking about just Cam and what he can control.

#49 GotSwag?

GotSwag?

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:57 AM

Nothing wrong with Cam..at all. He will make mistakes, but I love the guy. Hes just going to get better and better. Heck, his attitude is even getting better after each one of these close losses. You can tell it still bugs the crap out of him, but hes maturing.

#50 jarhead

jarhead

• Locationnear Charlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:02 AM

His accuracy/mechanics need to improve as well as his progression in plays is too slow. Certainly things that he can improve.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users