Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Whole Nation

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Watch the eagles score 4 tds on us and vick have a stellar 300+ game

Posted

should be a pretty hilarious game. oh the life of a panthers fan

Posted

I have tickets to the game and I'm flying up Saturday. Lucky me, right?

Be careful up there Sgt. I'm serious... Dont know if youve ever been to an Eagles game but The Linc aint Bank of America stadium.

Posted

Be careful up there Sgt. I'm serious... Dont know if youve ever been to an Eagles game but The Linc aint Bank of America stadium.

I haven't been to one before, no. I do have visiting side lower sideline seats though, so I'm not up in the nosebleeds with the truly crazy Eagles fans. I'm not too worried.

Posted

Screw the "rest" of the nation. How many times have we all been subjected to KC, Jac, Cle, etc. for prime time games

Posted

Screw the "rest" of the nation. How many times have we all been subjected to KC, Jac, Cle, etc. for prime time games

Agreed. We haven't had a MNF game since the 2008 season right? Even for a crap team that's absurd. The Cowboys have been garbage since 96, but they still get 18 MNF games a season.

Posted

How lucky are we that the MNF game can't be flexed...? LOL that started yesterday if I recall... and we're "Stuck" showing our "awesomeness" on National TV again this season. oh JOY.

Posted

My guys in primetime. I can't wait. Will be fun hearing Gruden talk about how much Steve Smith freaks him out.

Posted

Let the legend of Nick Foles begin.

God Among Men/Coming out party

Posted

no way you could suck on Monday Night as bad as the bears are sucking tonight....is there?