Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Great Sorensen article on Rivera

14 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/11/18/3674922/sorensen-rivera-overmatched-as.html

Posted · Report post

I'm assuming it didn't take Sorenson this long to figure this out.

Posted · Report post

Very good article by Tom

Posted · Report post

i just hope we stop selecting coaches and players based on the fact that they're just such nice guys

Posted · Report post

Will someone continue to post these articles here once the Observer starts charging people 10 bucks a month for online access to their content next month?

Posted · Report post

Not so great....he suggests leaving Rivera in place and not starting over on Monday....Rivera needs to go. The players and fans are checking out and even if a temporary head coach is not a permanent fix...at least it shows the players and fans that Richardson does care. It's simply not fair to anyone involved including Rivera to leave him in place. He is completely done.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

yeah i'm very tired of watching RR's brand of football.

Posted · Report post

I agree with the not firing Rivera now. Its not going to accomplish anything. What's done is done, and this season will end regardless and changes will be made. If they had someone in mind to be the new HC and he could come in right now, then you do it... otherwise you have the staff, the team still sort of plays for it, and nothing will improve and most likely get worse if you fire Rivera now.

Posted · Report post

I was with you until you said "get worse."

I agree with the not firing Rivera now. Its not going to accomplish anything. What's done is done, and this season will end regardless and changes will be made. If they had someone in mind to be the new HC and he could come in right now, then you do it... otherwise you have the staff, the team still sort of plays for it, and nothing will improve and most likely get worse if you fire Rivera now.

Posted · Report post

You do not have permission to post on this thread

i guess he didn't like my petition link!!! hahahahaha what a tool

Posted · Report post

I'd rather fire Rivera now. I don't want him associated with this franchise for another day.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Sorenson ends the article by saying its not time to start over now.... why not?