Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

El Jurassic

There's No Crying in Football

48 posts in this topic

So last year? Happy belated 7th B-day man.

So you're getting trolled by a 7 year old. Says a lot about your intelligence level.

TD been to hell and back, three times. I have no problem with him crying if that's what he chooses to do.

So you're getting trolled by a 7 year old. Says a lot about your intelligence level.

Worst fugging "troll" ever hahaha, can you send in a Buc's fan that actually knows how to talk shit?

Oh that's right, they're all smart enough to realize they barely escaped with a win and have nothing to talk about.

GTFO rookie.

Worst fugging "troll" ever hahaha, can you send in a Buc's fan that actually knows how to talk shit?

Oh that's right, they're all smart enough to realize they barely escaped with a win and have nothing to talk about.

GTFO rookie.

Good teams beat bad teams even if it is ugly. I know you aren't used to watching good teams except on the visitor side line. Maybe one day.

Yeah man I fugging envy the Buc's, totally the team I want to mold my franchise around LOL...

im sure davis felt his unit let his teammates down he is taking it personal. he is the epitome of a great teammate and we are fortunate he plays for our team.

buccs fans will be crying when reality hits and they will be watching the playoffs with the rest of us.

GTFO rookie.

Worst troll ever but you still get trolled?

2 people like this

Cause what the Panthers are doing is working out great so far.

you mean hiring a guy who shits lombardi trophies to hire our next GM?

or do you think somebody, anybody on this board is arguing that ron rivera is a good coach