Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panthers04100

When's the last time you have been this low after a loss

42 posts in this topic

Geez, guys, when Tampa got the ball back I told my wife that I wouldn't be surprised if we find a way to lose. No surprises here. I am beyond feeling low after a loss this year. The Falcons and Bears loss pretty much were the low points for me. And the crushing defeat at the hands of Denver ended my illusions (err, delusions).

Get a grip! At least we'll probably get a top 5 pick, and a high second round pick.

1 person likes this

After we went up 21-10, I sent a Buc buddy of mine a text saying "don't worry. we haven't invented every way to lose yet"

I know I can't be the only one who fully expected it.

1 person likes this

At least we'll probably get a top 5 pick, and a high second round pick.

With Hurney gone, could we get an actual NFL player with our second round pick? Please!?

Cards game. Or Titans game. Or this season's Bears game.

I'm embarrassed to say it's taken me this long, but I am now fully on the fire Rivera bandwagon.

I'm embarrassed to say it's taken me this long, but I am now fully on the fire Rivera bandwagon.

It wasn't until like week 13 before I checked out emotionally in 2010. I never did in 2011. This season, it was the Seattle game.

I don't think I would care if we won out the rest of the season. In fact, I'd probably say they're idiots for giving up a good draft pick. Just hurry and send Rivera to the unemployment line.

I've seen greater desire to win in nerds playing solitaire on windows.

I'd vote that you Cats keep Rivera.... much in the same way you wished the Bucs had kept Raheem Morris.

It's fair to say that since the coaches don't take snaps, some of the burden must fall on the players too. They just didn't make the plays when they had to.

I just knew we would find a way to lose this game. I wasn't confident at all. Even with a good lead with little time left

I don't even feel bad anymore, I've become numb to it all. The Falcons loss really sucked though.

1 person likes this

I was much lower after the first game or the Falcons or Giants. I realize they are not good now and I bothers me less each week now

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tbhx4