Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Medlock can kick rocks.

30 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah I'll take weak but accurate over a bazoooka for a leg that can't score See project MARE

not sure were Medlock falls leg doesn't look booming to me ?

Posted

OMG he has missed what 2 kicks this season? Give me a break your people are so down on the whole damn team that you take it out on anyone on the team.

Posted

He's only kicked like, what, 6-7 times? If that? I bet if he was kicking as many as most other kickers in the league are, his "precentage better than Mason Crosby's" would be low.

Posted

It is not just Medlock's game performance but I've heard the radio guys talking about his misses in pre game. He's not an NFL caliber kicker.

Posted

Called that one. He had his shot, but when it came down to the nitty gritty he just didn't cut the mustard. And, no he isn't a scapegoat, he just wasn't getting the job done. Sooner or later, Medlock was getting his pink slip. It just happened to be sooner, The end was inevitable.

Posted

Resign Kasay. Fug

John Kasay would probably tell us to fug off and i dont blame him. According to Hurney the whole point of releasing him was to have a guy that could put it thru the end zone on kick offs and kick FGs so we could save a roster spot. BUT THEN he waste roster spots on guys like AE that have nothing to contribute to the team. More Hurney magic... smh