Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"All I know is this team knows how to lose"

65 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BIGH2001' timestamp='1353332861' post='2007759']
Panthers were the last team in my 6 team parlay yesterday. How do you think I felt watching that?
[/quote]

I'm guessing...very bad.

40-1 payout?

Posted · Report post

Told my wife with 4-ish minutes left "You watch them lose this thing"... It was 21-10... It's like watching a bad movie that you already know the outcome to... I don't know what keeps me watching the games week in and week out... Probably my fantasy team... God knows I'd have had a better time if I'd just found a nice Doomsday Preppers marathon to watch...
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I said the same thing with about 4 minutes left... I knew we would find a way to blow it and that is very sad.

This game was the same exact tune as every other game... Defense does work and gets worn out... offense can't hold the ball... coaches make stupid playcalls and don't have the guts to try and seal the game on 4th down and the momentum swings and it's over.

Posted · Report post

Zod, by chance do you know the winning powerball numbers?

Posted · Report post

dude it's like watching wwf superstars in the 90s. doink the clown has got the headlock on bret hart, and you know it's only a matter of time before bret makes the big comeback at the end

guess which one the panthers look like every week

#nfljobsquad
9 people like this

Posted · Report post

Zod quotes himself in his posts.

Win
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I was at the game with my brother (bucs fan). I have not even watched a game in a few weeks. He asked me to hold on to these tickets and go with him and i really didnt want to but he couldnt find anyone to go with him. So i went, despite vowing to not spend a dime on this team again, until i see some change. I did not even so much as buy a soft drink though.
At the end of the game, when we were about to punt with about 1 min left, he asked if i wanted to go. He said this one was over. I told him it was far from over and i would not be even a little surprised if you guys ended up winning. What was funny was watching so many panthers fans leave with 1 min left thinking it was in than bag. Lol

Posted · Report post

We were up eight and my wife said "good for you guys its over " and I said "its never over for the panthers". We watched them tie it up and instead of watching the inevitable I just put on my shoes and went out for a run. The run was the best part of the afternoon.

Posted · Report post

Just slightly less because I took skins on the ML at -190 instead of the spread. Still enough to hurt though.

[quote name='Happy Panther' timestamp='1353333782' post='2007786']

I'm guessing...very bad.

40-1 payout?
[/quote]

Posted · Report post

I've told my dad ALL SEASON - "With this team, its not over until theres 0:00 on the clock. They can't close". Sure enough he called me while we're up 11 in the 4th. Boom.

Posted · Report post

If we found ways to score like we find ways to lose, we would score 75+ points a game

Posted · Report post

[quote name='chknwing' timestamp='1353334796' post='2007809']
Zod, by chance do you know the winning powerball numbers?
[/quote]

I can't give you all of them, but two of them have a 3 5 or 8